My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks HB. CFL's are the future of growing and saving energy IMHO...

and i think they will work even better now that i got my Ghetto Reflector! ha.
thanks for stoping by

GG.

73 days old now from seed! about 30 to 37 days im gonna guess it will be done.

Mini update , Followed by pics later today...

Well alice is doing pretty good , except i chem burnt her alittle.. backing off nutes for another 2 weeks probably. On the main cola few hairs at the very top turning a bright red. minor growth in the last week for alice except trichrome production has kicked in.. buds slightly bigger every day.

trichromes are still a bright white where they have started developing not a whole lot going on rly... flowering is kinda borring lol i wanna see a damn growth spurt...

anywho pics later today probably i wanna let her **** in the rays in the AM...

OK well this journal is pretty dead lately.. havnt had like any responces but whatever i guess all keep updating...

I bought some new **** for the plant today was borred...
got a nice to watering can

this stuff called Superthrive i heard its great but anyone had any exp with this??

also tested my Soil PH, N , PHO , Potash...
Again this is my soil nutrient and PH levels...
PH: 6.5 is this good or bad?
N: Low
Phosphorous: High
Potash: High

im flowering as well which is why im low on N... theres basically like no nitrogen in my soil test read " very Low" do you need some N in flowering? anyways probably do pics tomorrow because camera is dead.

wow man i completely missed this thread. sorry bro! i cant believe thats cfl all the way. those results speak to me like go cfl! i imagine its a lot easier not having to worry about heat so much. hope i get results like that with my 150 watter! peace.

Sorry Gonja..I feel like that from time2time...Looks Good How much you think she ways?..

im rly hopeing that i get 2 Oz. but all probably get more like 20gr

GG let those babies flower till about 12 weeks. Yeah i know, 12 weeks sounds skeptical huh? Well im currently using all cfls and have done research which suggests that flowering 12 weeks or more will add potency as well as some major weight. Especially your plant being sativa dominant which naturally takes long to flower. Are you adding sugar or molasses to your feedings/watering i hear this adds weight as well to the buds..

using a 0-10-10 fert , vita bloom.. + giving it sum super thrive soon that i just got want to improve the health of the plant.

also 50bud, shes been on 12/12 from seed soo been flowering for 10 weeks give or take alittle.

Ganja_Greg: I would suggest that you do a search on the MP forums for superthrive before you add it. From what I have read, it seems to give minimal benefit, and that seems to be only in the veg stage.

BTW, your lady looks beautiful!

thanks benDover but its just vitamins and stuff plants need , not a food or fert just enzymes and vitamins , says right on the label safe for blossoming flowers and healthy growth , but i mostly got it to maybe do some clones off alice around harvest time and for my sprout =)

Ok guys well alice is doing great and so is the unknown indica sprout. thought id take a few pics of how both plants are doing, ive starting using superthrive kinda as an expeirment on alice and on sprout for its root development

my soil test proved to be right on for flowering so im happy bout that and:)

lol also added acouple of pics of my new toys, Micro grow watering can :hubba: and 30x Jewlers Loupe:D

anyways heres almost day 80 of 12/12 from seed with alice ,

Edit: more pics below this post!

newest 001.jpg

newest 002.jpg

newest 003.jpg

newest 005.jpg

newest 006.jpg

newest 007.jpg

newest 012.jpg

newest 014.jpg

newest 019.jpg

newest 021.jpg

Very beautiful plant. Oh yeah Greg.... just thought i would throw in my two cents on something. I have done some research(im growing white rhino and bagseed BTW) and I am going to flower the last week of my plants in an 8 hour light cycle, why you say? Well see when the plant is exposed to change in light pattern, (shortened) it stresses the plant into developing more thc to protect itself(or so the plant thinks) which in turns adds maximum potency to your bud. Just a though, im thinkin about tryin it in the next 3 months haha, babies just a few days old now.

hey 50bud thx for stoppin by, ya ive heard of such a light pattern. to be honest 12/12 is tried and proven to work which is why i stopped with all my lighting expierment's let me know how it works if you get more thc in those buds maybe it'll be sumthing i try on the indica.. wheres the grow journal?

looking good GG. same jewellers loupe as mine :D i would, as i said in a previous post, be inclined to add some nitrogen to her as the plants do need some during flowering, but as she seems to be doing ok maybe don't bother for alice and try something diffewrent next time round. Looking good tho man!

oh also, that ph is perfect for soil grows :)

where the pistils are only just starting to brown up, I think it could easily be another 5 weeks til harvest, but that time will let her really fatten up. A lot of strains bud out loads in like the last week of flowering.

Latest posts

Back