my buddy says "thanks for the room MP!"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
View attachment 68127

View attachment 68128

View attachment 68129

View attachment 68130

View attachment 68131
howdy all! i helped my friend build this room to free him from the clubs. i got all my info by looking around MP...didnt even have to ask questions. i didnt want to take a pic with plants since its not mine but the top is now covered with white/black plastic, and it has 6 nets in it. he really wanted the ballast in closet so he hung it from bungies to quiet it and put it in front of exhaust to help take away the heat. anyhow, i told him i didnt know too much about it, but the MP people say dwc is easy and produces good, and the MP people have lots of good ideas/pics for room. and if we run in too trouble the mp people will get us through it.....so MP people, he says thank you for rescuing him from dealers.:aok:

LOL,he owes the thank you to you for retrieving the info =) wow,what a good friend you r lyfr.

Nice job stellar setup.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
what kinda carbon scrubber is that?
the green thing is a inline fan if thats what you mean. didnt need scrubber as they are not worried about smell...big house and they own, and are the only ones there.
LOL,he owes the thank you to you for retrieving the info =) wow,what a good friend you r lyfr.
thanks but it was pleasure to have a hands on chance to learn a little more. and you know what they say...teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life;)

Woow, that is one pro grow op you got setup in there hope she works well for yea

hey lyfr thats a sick closet setup.... im jealous, im planning on makin the investment on something alot similar to this, could you give me the specs, watts, what CFM fan, and size of your freinds closet if you could? im trying to deside if i should go with 400 or 600 my closet 9 feet long, 2 ft wide, 8 ft tall, and fan size and all that good stuff, if i get a big eneough fan will i not need air cooled hood? sorry for all the quistions but you know your stuff thats for sure.... thanks

toke@smoke420 said:
hey lyfr thats a sick closet setup.... im jealous, im planning on makin the investment on something alot similar to this, could you give me the specs, watts, what CFM fan, and size of your freinds closet if you could? im trying to deside if i should go with 400 or 600 my closet 9 feet long, 2 ft wide, 8 ft tall, and fan size and all that good stuff, if i get a big eneough fan will i not need air cooled hood? sorry for all the quistions but you know your stuff thats for sure.... thanks
sorry for the delay toke, i just had surgery and i'm now workin with one arm for 10 weeks. his closet is only about 5 ft X 2 ft so went with a 400w to cover the 2 X 3 growing space. IMO i would split space in half (2 X4.5) and go with a 400 or 600w. the fan is a hydrofarm 4" inline...i forget the cfm, but it definately does the job and then some. i didnt use an air-cooled hood in my room until recently and i didnt have heat issues unless outside temps got over 90, and my room is 5x5 with a raw concrete floor (raw concrete makes cooler temps,i think.) so its hard to say. if you vent properly and have a fan blowing directly on light i think its very possible to keep temps proper without air-cooled hood...just might be tougher to get it dialed in by moving fans around and such. i dropped temps a few degrees just by putting a fan under my tray blowing air from shade towards hi heat areas. if you really want to go nuts get two air cooled hoods and 2 400's and you can pack all 9 feet with beautiful buds! hope i helped some! good luck

thanks man surgery sucks, are you in a cast? well i been busy building my new grow room past couple days, its done and just testing it now temps and all that good stuff. i got a 600 hps in a 2 X 6 ft X 8 ft tall area, 2 250 cfm fans hasnt broked 87 yet so i got to do something to lower them temps a lil.

brother... ive been doing the same for yrs- ive "donated" thousands and thousands of dollars in equipment and time and it is all worth it!!!!!!!!!!

keep it up brother even IF it is sometimes thankless!!!!!

trillions of atoms said:
brother... ive been doing the same for yrs- ive "donated" thousands and thousands of dollars in equipment and time and it is all worth it!!!!!!!!!!

keep it up brother even IF it is sometimes thankless!!!!!
i just like rescuing people from dealers:D

Latest posts

Back