my experience with drugs and cops.. true story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
Well this previous fall i began my first semester in college. i attend a big university with many people.. and lots of weed lol well i live in a apartment style dorm, meaning i had my one seperate bedroom by myself, and there were 4 people to the apartment. I hit it off great with one of the other roomates,call him H, our first question to each other was "you smoke?" lol. now the other 2 roomates were pretty cool basically they just didnt smoke, and me and H respected that and did not wanna impose that on them if it wasnt there thing, well H shared a room with one and H is a smoker, well the other roomate hated it and ws always saying it smelled like cigarettes in there and blah blah blah... it never did.. the roomate would always wait till H left and spray all his stuff with febreeze which the times i caught him always would tell H about it. so as you can see them 2 never really got along after that, but as for me i still went out and hung with all my roomates without a problem.
So one day in mid october me and the roomate H shares a room with are playing 360 in my room and he goes,"man dude H is really getting on my nerves" andi asked how so? and he started bringing up the cigarettes again, well he starts tellin me how he is gonna wait till H gets weed again and then frame him by snitching.. well i kinda get fd uo and call him out, well he didnt like that really and things between us got a little rocky but still spoke to each other. so one day me, H, a girl he was talking to, and my friend a were in my bedroom playing rock band and i as getting ready for class. i told them they could keep playing when i left and i started out the door, as i am walking to the door i here a knock, i check through the peek whole and see my RA and dont think much of it and open the door. well when i open the door and see the whole scene it was much much worse lol. it was 2 cops, my RA and the RFL. they ask to come in and i step aside and lead them to the living room, this is where H, and the other 2 come out. the RFL asks why they think they were there and i just kinda say idk as does everyone else.. thats when she brings up us possesiing weed and the cops have 2 search warrants for us to sign. well me being a poly science major really should of asked more questions before signing but at the moment was kinda to confused and agreed, that did not bode well on my part lol, i was caught with: 1/2 ounce(state i was ins felony is 15g or more i had 14.6)a bowl, a bong, 2 sploofs, and 2 packs of papers.. and then to top it all off they completely wrecked my room, tore the curtains and cut my pillow open and everything.. now my friend h even ay before the cop goes in his room he had a dugout and some shake, but they never found it and he never was charged, i ended up getting a misdemeanor simple posession and have to start attending a weekly drug class for a month and 1 drug test, all becuase my roomate ratted us out.. what a way to start college lol

sounds like you got some growing up to do, and just a life tip not everyones cool with smoking good, do your self and your college future a favor and keep smokin to your self, other then a couple a good smokin buddies. and dont be a dumb @ss if your gonna be a college stoner get your self a room off campus your just asking for trouble, and do your parents a big favor dont waste their money by geting kicked out for chooseing dumb freinds.

hey jj, that ain't cool here. go elsewhere if you feel you must call other members derogatory names. not cool at all dude. it's his story. theres other ways to convey yourself. it makes you sound childish by belittling others.

sorry this happened to you green machine 90. was there threats of expulsion?
prolly best to chill for awhile now that your under the scrutiny of the campus leaders, and local leo. either way you look at it bro, you've been labeled now.
good luck on your decisions...bb...

no i actually got out of most becuase the kid who ratted me out wasnt trying to get me but the other roomate but yeah everytime i get on the elevator to go up to my room i can feel all eyes on me, and it gets me mad cause they cannot see the grades i get as well, they just think of me as a pot head. i hate this stereotype, yeah i can smoke up to a half o a week, thats on a school week, but i seeno problem with it and my grades are not slipping either, nothing feels better to me to step out side take a few puffs on a jay or blunt and go back inside and study, i am a pre-med student and believe me smoking has not made me a bad student at all, if qanything it has given me the patience and better understanding of the college life.. i also smoke one bowl before bed, really helps me to get to sleep as i have a sort of insomnia problem..

no that aint nice at all juicy. like banjo just said it aint nice to call other people nasty names. if you didnt like what greenmac wrote. just flick over to another thread.

o and to clear it all up, i was not kicked out, i cant live off campus as a freshman, and i have made deans list my only smester, pretty sure i have not wasted any money whatsoever, they also knew before about me smoking and have no problem with it as long as grades stay fine, and well there perfect so far.

Thats a drag man. I don't think I could continue living with a rat bro. I gotta say though he gave you fare warning about being a snitch, next time clean out the house. Good luck.

I remember Playing FIFA99 PS while my College roommate was studying like mad for a law exam we both had the next day!
At 7AM I smoked a fat cone and walked to College to take my exam!
Wrote whatever I remembered my roommate reading to himself the night before...
Passed with 94%... The roommate who studied all night got 90% :hubba:
College is simple.. It's just common sense...
You shouldn't care what others think man!
If you think you are doing the right think than you are!
No matter what anyone says or does!!

I'd have had this guy who talks to cops seriously bruised though...
Maybe best to get someone else to do it :hubba:
To stay out of more law trouble :D

Enjoy College!!

Latest posts

Back