My first flowers..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here's my first two girls.. one has been a freak since day 1, thought it was dead but it started to bud instead..2-3 weeks to go i think. i think it's gonna be decent yield for 8"..:cool:

other is now 14" x 8", same age but this one is only 2~ weeks into flower.. transplanted it into an 18" pot with fresh soil to combat the lighter greens, flash makes it look even lighter (just a few days or so ago, improvement is by the hour) :eek::eek:

anyways, not much to say.. pics :farm:

Nice job...Did you transplant while they were in VEG?

yea the big one was really root bound in a 2 gallon pot, no longer lacking leg room.. i xplanted in flower.. carefully.. no apparent stress at all, hick said they might slow down for a week or two but not even a hiccup. hopefully in 8 weeks it'll be huge.

Have you been feeding these girls any type of nutes? They look like they are experiencing major nitrogen deficiency, but then again maybe its just the camera.

thestandard said:
yea the big one was really root bound in a 2 gallon pot, no longer lacking leg room.. i xplanted in flower.. carefully.. no apparent stress at all, hick said they might slow down for a week or two but not even a hiccup. hopefully in 8 weeks it'll be huge.

Thats a Good Grower to fallow....I think I will transplant mine 2-3 weeks before going in...I'm pulling up my milk crate to fallow these Ladies ALL THE WAY HOME:hubba:

Latest posts

Back