my first grow (floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Am Completely Out Of Pot And My Mom Won't Bring Me Any !!!!!!

:D :D :D ok..all better now she just brought me a half OZ. of skunk:p :p :p stoner moms are great !!!!!she had a talk with me about drugs when i was 14 and told me pot was fine as long as i did'nt get lazy..15 years later i'm still lovin' it:)

since i'm using MG soil what kind of food should i use for flowering????

hi kludge, how would you say my plants look compared to your veg growth.how long do i need to 12/12 before sexing ??? I started 12/12 3 days ago;).................. and i rolling a doob now

man that sux about the 4 stalked male....bummer. I too am wanting to clone what ever good females I do get. I figure i'll get at least 1 great plant considering where all the seeds came from(bags of really good pot). i have 1 good healthy sativa and the rest are mostly super fat indicas.you showing any buds yet ??

what kind of lights did you veg with kludge ???

i think the floro's i used made a world of difference.

dannyt70 said:
dude ur stuff looks gr8 mang but skeletons of socity is the best slayer song!!
thanks ,....ALL slayer rocks!!!!

hmm...Hey puff, my mom done the same exact thing with me except i was already kinda lazy...Always intelligent though, that's what she worried about...And after i was 16 or so my dad started lettin' me in on his grows :D ...Official taster woo!

tn_toker420 said:
hmm...Hey puff, my mom done the same exact thing with me except i was already kinda lazy...Always intelligent though, that's what she worried about...And after i was 16 or so my dad started lettin' me in on his grows :D ...Official taster woo!
yeah, when i was a kid i used to get into her stash and share it with my friends and the park.all of her 6 brothers grow their own and have been for the last 35-40 years. guess it's bred into my genetics considering my success so far:D

ArtVandolay said:
Real nice, Puff. I'm really jealous. My first grow is 3" high 17 days into 18/6 veg.
first of all , go 24/0 for veg...explain your setup...maybe i can help speed things up

If your using floros then you should go with the 24/0......and keep the lights close with a slight breeze blowing over them. try to keep humidity at around 65% and temps around 75.F . you'll **** when you see how fast they grow.:D

What does mg stand for mg soil?8 thank you does it ofend anyone if i write in big letters i cant see to good i no alot of people thinks it is rude?????????????????????????????????????thank you8

Latest posts

Back