My first grow journal for my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh...I nute burned em a little bit.

Tried a new fertilizer and Im pretty sure thats what caused it.

I flushed em out and they seem to be better - I hope I havent screwed em up.

TKDMAN

It's not that big of a deal man, don't worry about it. :) Its something that you want to try not to do, but stuff happens. They will be fine.

Will be watching for recovery pics- hope the girls are OK!

They seem to be recovering from my Nute Burn ( doh! )

This is two weeks of 12/12 now maybe a bit more.

They are all female and the tallest is 30 inches with the shortest about 24 inches.

Here they are..

All three

View attachment 28261

The closest - smallest of the three but showed sex first

View attachment 28262

This one is on the right

View attachment 28263

The third and largest

View attachment 28264

THey are really starting to smell too - Im thinking about going and getting a Charcoal filter - but they seem pretty Expensive ( $300 ) any ideas on a cheaper solution?

Thanks all - hope you like my girls ( wish Iknew what strain they were )

TKDMAN

Man, they sure do look good. Doesn't look like a first timers thats for sure. May you get as much bud as possible from these girls. :)

Thanks alot!! Me too. How much would you get fron an individual plant on the average? or is that too general a question?

It really is too general, for me atleast. It depends on the strain, how long you vegged, how many budspots, what kind of lights, etc.

Nice looking plants man! good luck on them and keep up the good work, i'll have to keep an eye on this one!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Well, Im pretty sure the stretch is over.

The tallest of the three seems to have capped out at 31 inches high (so far).

One is much shorter at about 24 - 25 inches - but very bushy.

As I said before its bagseed - so Im not sure what strains they are - they could be 3 different strains.

TIme will tell I guess.

looking really good right now, lush green strong healthy plants..id say with them looking like that and how healthy they are 2oz+ a piece easy from each of those bitchez.
:)
wait wait went back a read did you say they are under a 1000w? if so if you keep them looking real good like they are you will get 3-4-5oz per plant easy

goodluck and keep us posted!

Question....

a few of the white hairs have turned red and shrivelled up. Its still very early in flowering - is this normal? or should theya ll stay white throughout flowering?

Thanks

TKDMAN

a few here an their will die back but you must wait till atleast 85% of them have turned and triches are cloudy or amber. just keep posting pics if you can this way we can see whats going on.

goodluck

They look great!!! the hairs are just throwing themselves out, i can't wait to see some big ol' buds off those ladies!!! =) keep up the good work man, later!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Trouble I think..

Two of the strains are different than one, I can tell this now by the size of the leafs and the color of the plants, and the size of the plants.

The two seem to be having a bit of trouble - been on 12/12 for 3 weeks now and buds are starting, however, I've noticed rust spots on the lower leaves and getting higher up the plant.

Ive been fairly careful with the nutes and Ive been giving them Carbs. I just did a watering with an Epsom salt mizture which I am hoping will help the situation. The watering was today which I Ph balanced.

Let me know if anyone is familiar with this happening to their plants and what they did.

Im hoping this doesnt become a problem, they have been doing so well up until now.

The One plant seems completely fine - no effects whatsoever. I think its a tougher strain.

Im looking forward to my next grow, planning on doing Hydro with my new seeds!!

Let me know...

TKDMAN

Latest posts

Back