My Friend's Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
here my buddy's stuff

one on the left is a female i think for sure.. the middle is the lil one, obvisously.. and the right not sure yet..

03-06-08_1437.jpg

03-06-08_1438.jpg

40.JPG

41.JPG

39.JPG

36.JPG

hey congrats on the lady and (fingers crossed ) 2 lady and good luck with the baby :tokie:
what strain are they? and how old ?

not sure on the strain.. i think one is Blueberry, and the others are unknown.. they are all good Bagseeds.. soo yep

the 2 big ones are about 2-3 months, and the lil one is about 2-3 weeks..

and that is mylar, not a emergency blanket.. its only a temp job since im moving soon.. where i will build a actual room and all the jingle jangles....

BushyKush420 said:
and that is mylar, not a emergency blanket.. its only a temp job since im moving soon.. where i will build a actual room and all the jingle jangles....

Emergency blankets are thin mylar. I came into posession a whole case of at least 100 of them. They work just as well as mylar off the roll does.

lucky me.

The Effen Gee said:
Emergency blankets are thin mylar. I came into posession a whole case of at least 100 of them. They work just as well as mylar off the roll does.

lucky me.

ah kewl i didnt know that... i thought u were talking like a regular blanket that u put in ur car trunk.. but aight lol ya ur darn lucky... especailly if u got em free..

here sum close up's, finally got the camera to work...

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

may i have this thread moved to Grow Journal?? so i dont have to start a new one in GJ..

Thank you and if not thats ok, i can just keep it here, and next one ill member to start it in GJ..

:yay:

Nice bro... Can i see some moor pics. of your grow area? Thanks, and the girls are looking perrrrty..

first three pics are sick leafs on my plants... dont know what it is, it might be from giving them nutes to early..

as u can see my setup is a temp job.. the shop lights are just sitting on 4 rubbermaid tubs.. well on the one side i have a box in replace of a tub, cuz that tub had soil in it.. u can see my lid job too.. the tub lid with lights attached to it.. that would be my starter box..

those two bigger plants grew on just those lid lights, 4 - 18 inch flouros.. so it dont take much to grow..

now i got em under 2 four footers.. and the lid lights on the back side...

as u can see in the 8th picture... the only fan i got is that lil computer fan thats attached to my growtub.. pulling the air out of the box and on the opposite side of the fan.. there is like 8 holes (you can see them in the 4th picture..) the holes are bout 1/4 inch or so.. and thats enuff to let air in and take the heat out of the box thru the fan, thats it...

IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

100% bagseeds here.. 2 bigger ones are at 3 months.. lil one is at bout month.. ? maybe lil less..

doing ok so far.. the one on the right (female) is lst'd looking good and curvy staying low.. the fat stouty short one on the right.. is still unknown, hope its a girl too..

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

nice plants

looking peeerrttyy

i cant wait to start my first grow hehe

are the lights warm-cool-warm-cool

Smelly Jelly said:
nice plants

looking peeerrttyy

i cant wait to start my first grow hehe

are the lights warm-cool-warm-cool

the 4 footers.. are mixed.. warm,cool,warm,cool..

and the side lights (18in) well they might be 2 ft, but those are.. i forgot.. sumthing like ecolux.. for plants and or aquariums.. which is a mix between both warm and cool.. i think..

Nice man, keep them babys going... What kind of neuts are you using
? and whats your light schedule?

headband said:
will you flower with hps?

Most definetly will use an HPS.. 400 for now..

and timmy.. for the soil, its just Miracle Grow Garden Soil, mixd with perlite, and lil manure.. thats it for now.. till i notice it needs more feeding.. (hence MG is usually 3 month feed..) but will pry only last half that.. ? but ill use sumthing like my General Hydro 3 part nute solution..

same for my hydro.. (GH)

lights for veggin is 18/6 always... maybe clones and seedlings will get 24/0 for bout a week, but thats bout it..

theres only 2 light cycles for me.. 18/6 for veggin and 12/12 for Flowering

on at 6 am off at 12am.. (18hours)

and only 2 light cycles of me 24/24 and 12/12:shocked: my fav

I agree, i like 24/0. No constant changes in temp, closer nodes and faster growth.

Latest posts

Back