My girl!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pukey420

Reaction score
Hey Im starting a grow journal a little late, so I'll catch you all up, sprouted halloween put it under 24/0 for a week then switch to 18/6 for the remainder of veg let grow for a week and a half and gave her a very weak solution of miricle grow 2nd week transplanted to a gallon container She was getting root bound, started lst, and super cropping, I pruned her 5 time giving her a total of 10 colas coming off of her, week 4 transplanted into a 5 gallon bucket use black and gold soil been feeding fertz last 3 weeks of vegg every other watering switched lighting over to 12/12 . no more fertz just mollasses and good ol' water Testing to see If its better then continuing to fertilize until the last week of flower...Oh btw My water ph Is a steady 6.0-6.5, and for lighting i used one 21 watt cfl for the first week then the rest I been using a 55 watt cfl and a 21 watt cfl for a total of 6000 lumens my room temps are about 70degrees during the day period and about 65 during night.
She is currently in her 4th week of flower and is starting to pack on some beautiful buds, the strain is still Unknown But the smell of her reminds me of northernlights, although I will Prolly have to wait to the smoke test to be sure;):hubba::D I Plan on harvesting around mid feburary or the end of january depending on how she looks preferably mid feb. cause then It will be done drying and curing right on or before my birthday :holysheep: Oh and I have 2 mutant's growing as well were defective since birth there a month old now and have really tight nodes. planning on throwing them into flower in a week or two after I transplant them into larger pots so they can grow to be big and healty

pic010208_4.jpg

pic010208_7.jpg

pic010208_2.jpg

Your yeild is seriously gona lack,with the low ammount of lighting your using.

Lookin nice though;)

Thanks for the tip I know I need more lighting Im going to put in another 3 or 4 21 watt cfls either soon or for next crop

Screw the CFL's off and buy REAL lights,HID's;)

I would But theres a few problems one the space Im using Is fairly small and even with a 200 watt hid it would heat up too quickly and I leave it for a day or 2 at times so It would be a fire risk even with the fan going another reason is Im currently Broke... so unless If I can find a cheap used one its cfls for now.... and I would also have to rewire My room so I can hook up the ballast

Wise Man said:
Screw the CFL's off and buy REAL lights,HID's;)

hid's work good, i wont dispute that, but they also take up alot of power, and if you want to be famous...run some of them BIG boys, power company will send ya a thank you note...delivered by "the man".

now the 50 and 70 watt hps at home depot does work pretty good, uses less electric and less heat that my cfl's do...but no where near the quality that i've noticed.....jmo.

So Yesterday I Did some more lst On her 2 tallest branches to allow light to reach the shorter colas and so I could lower the light another 2 inches She already recovered and is loving the light that is now reaching some of her lower growth ;)

Boy them ladies Sure do like LST and might i add they are looking great. :hubba: Whatever your doing keep it up. ;)

So I just fed her some mollasses water and took off the the lowest branch on her for a sample once its dried and cured and made 2 clones as well too insure I'll Have at least one female come next harvest, and hopefully she'll put more energy into the remaining colas :D

I used to say the same things about cfls.

HID All the way.

However I did get sent a book which is all about cfl growing and it does a run through on a grow day by day. The results are quite amazing for cfls.

I think it would surprise a few of you hardcore hid folk too.

Theres some shots from the book on this website.

Admin/mods please don't shoot me down as advertising on this, i'm not, it really is a good reference.

http://www.seemorebuds.com/book.php

put her to bed for the night I'll get some new pics tommorow :cool:

so Any ways sunday night I ate some shrooms and I stared at my plant for a couple hours and after awhile I got the bright Idea I should do some Pruning I took off all the oringinal fan leaves as they were dying and curling and most of them were Pretty damaged to begin with. I left all the new fan leaves I aquired while vegging right before I put her into flower, She getting more light now and I gave her a watering afterwards....so Let all hope this was for the better....

Nice lookin plants man, but if u really wana see some growth, try a hps for ur flowerin and ur buds will fatten up waaaay more than usein cfl's!

Yeppers that are purdy,
Sweet lookin to my eyes, keep us in pics if you can
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

tied down two more of her branches and moved the lights around to maximize the amount of light she was getting her leaves around the bud are getting frostier every day

Latest posts

Back