My Girls are getting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybuds

Reaction score
:woohoo: :lama: :lama: :lama: Thc Pussculares!! Ive been taking care of them and have been away from the computer. Hows everybody???

:woohoo:

Johnnybuds:bongin:

Thc Pussculares? Never heard of these but the sound pretty sweet! lol Got any pics? What are you growing?

BizzyHigh said:
Thc Pussculares? quote]

its the stuff that makes it sticky! I forgot what you call it. Pics soon.Its a grab bag of seeds.

Johnnybuds

Everything is looking good:D heres some pics.I just got the mini microscope from radio shack and it works nice. its is needed. I'll try and post better pics. its looking like another two weeks for some of the plants. i have three differents kinds of weed in the closet. I'll try and post a good pic of the differences.

JB:D

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

looking good man :aok: how long have you been flowering them, and i think the term you were looking for is trichromes <--- these are the little resin sacs on your plants the shiny part that you look at with the micro.

Dubbaman said:
looking good man :aok: how long have you been flowering them, and i think the term you were looking for is trichromes <--- these are the little resin sacs on your plants the shiny part that you look at with the micro.

I did not wright anything down so its been like 4 weeks. thats when i got my sylerstar T5 bloom lights.

I think two of the plants will be another two weeks. the others longer.Yes on the trichrones:D i just was so exited when i looked at them with the magnafiing glass i just posted what came to mind.

It was all of you that helped me on this. i just wish i could share it with all of you:hubba:

Of to see about better pics:D

Hey that Tom Tom guy looks familiar. ..lol
Oh yeah,,hes the guy i said would be our next President. :bolt:

weedhopper, go check out his profile. lol

Boy?? Lol

The fact that the guy used political name as his picture and political name Towers as his home,,,and now that guy is our 45th President. Thats funny as hell to me. Again,,whats with the Boy. Im 61yrs old.
Although, ,, I am good looking and still have my boyish figure. :rofl:

It Was The Only Way I Could Put Him On Here. They Keep Pulling My Post About Him. :48:

Boy?? Lol

The fact that the guy used political name as his picture and political name Towers as his home,,,and now that guy is our 45th President. Thats funny as hell to me. Again,,whats with the Boy. Im 61yrs old.
Although, ,, I am good looking and still have my boyish figure. :rofl:
:**::**::**::**:

I have no idea,,,,ya lost me awhile back. Me thinks you be high Johnnyboy. :rofl:

Johnny is a very busy or bored pothead. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back