my healthy plants ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
my healthy plants ....
just thought id share a few pics off one my healthy plants
if your a regular on here you might now that ive had loads off problems in my last 3 grows ... , i took my eye of the ball ....got Spidermites , Gnauts , calmag diffency , nute lockout ,etc,etc
anyway im back ( i Hope) ive won the war with spider-mites ... but i know the battle is not over , im just spraying every 1 month from now on as a preventive
my plants look nice and healthy to me , there a nice dark green and drinking like mad .. ive got 18 of them in my 2mx2m tent they have veging under a 600w and 400w light for about 4 weeks now , they have stretched a little bit.
IMG_0798.JPGIMG_0795.JPGIMG_0794.JPG
there not perfect but there a 100% improvement on my last grow

so thanks to all who have helped out on my posts
Smeg

hell yeah smeg way better now...your skills have improved greatly..looks like you have a nice harvest comeing...stay on top those issues my friend..and please keep us updated

take care and be safe

They look real good brother :) I'd say that you have learned quite a bit about growing and it is now paying off. In the other post about air intake, I would say to disconnect the smaller fan from the outer air and just ues it to draw in during the dark period from within the room, and set the bigger fan to pull only when the lights are on as you mentioned. Don't open up the tent during dark period as that could let in light and cause hermies or delay flowering. :)

Friend-of-a-friend said:
Reflective material on floor is not good.

Smeg,
If your tent has a mat section in the bottom, you can turn it around so the black is up.
I was thinking like hushpuppy about your ventilation issue-same thing I had.
Look nice though!
Keep it green!!!

:48:

ODF

i didn't know reflective material on the floor was not a good thing
ill turn the mats to the dark side tomorrow
im was going to use small saucers under the pots in flower , im thinking i might put a scrog net up and water them with water-wand
thanks
smeg

Latest posts

Back