My Monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LassChance

Reaction score
One of my plants, for some reason, is HUGE compared to the others. They're all White Widows and all four weeks old...all about five inches except this ONE BIG One, that's 10 inches and just as wide as it is tall! Im PRAYING this is a female and if so, she will be my Big Mama.

Is this weird? To have one plant twice as big as the rest?

Also...dont males tend to be smaller and spindly? I mean...there's good reason to think this Big One is a girl?

Lass

..actually.. it is "usually" the males that outgrow the girls in early development. They grow faster, taller and mature quicker.
Hope that didn't jinx you.. or bust yer bubble..;)
best of luck.. on it being a lady.. :D

phenos express themselves differently.

do you look exactly identical to your siblings? didnt think so.

Males grow taller and mature quicker, so that way, when gravity comes into play, guess where all the pollen falls, you guessed it, on the females below.

Hick said:
..actually.. it is "usually" the males that outgrow the girls in early development. They grow faster, taller and mature quicker.
Hope that didn't jinx you.. or bust yer bubble..;)
best of luck.. on it being a lady.. :D

O no! Really? aaaggh...I knew it was too good to be true...grumble, cuss...Oh well...I still may be pleasantly surprised, tho...maybe she's a girl with a glandular problem, LOL. One o' them "Big Bone Gals with lotsa Junk in her trunk."
Damn. Color me sad.

Lass

still doesnt mean its a female, but if its the tallest, its usually a male, sorry but i will send some positive energy your way, then you'll have a girl for sure, lol.

Latest posts

Back