my plant SURVIVED this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
i had like 12 clones going under a 600 watt hps however they were all in the buckets they were going to flower in so i could only fit about 5 in there to get good enough light. long story short i got rid of the 7 by pulling them up because they would die anyways i wanted to see how much rooting they had done so far. but one i put back in the soil, and i put it off to the side where it didnt get much light, and it just kinda sat there and didnt really grow all that much if any, so i had to get rid of the 5 good ones (transfer them to a friends house) so now i have the one that i pulled up and had off to the side after i put it back in front of my window. so a couple questions, is it possible that it's dead but just in shock and looking alive? and it's about 8 inches high, is it possible to flower since it came from getting 24/0 (but off to the side) to getting in front of a window light?

also is it possible for it to flower being only 8 inches tall and coming from a 24-0, to window light?

If its green its still alive :)

How much light does your window get?

I know several people who grow in a window or a sunny patio.

It can Still flower if not dead :D
How many inches it is doesn't matter so much.. .What matters is how many hours of light she receives...
Go Flower.. Might as well be a female :D
I once had to relocate my outdoor plants and pulled them off.. Kept them in Water for 4 days and 3 out of five survived and flowered nicely... Weed is an amazing plant!
let us know how it goes for ya!

HippyInEngland said:
If its green its still alive :)

How much light does your window get?

I know several people who grow in a window or a sunny patio.

not quite sure whatever is average for this season in san francisco. is there more hours of light during now? anyways thanks for the post.

jeffca said:
also is it possible for it to flower being only 8 inches tall and coming from a 24-0, to window light?

yeah i can flower from being 8 in
my friend has a plant thats only 4in and its budding
i dont know how but it was an outdoor plant

i wonder how much a 4 or 8 inch plant will yield

Hard to say but if in widow maybe not so....But im sure it will be MMMMmm Sweet ....

jeffca said:
i wonder how much a 4 or 8 inch plant will yield

I started flowering my 8" clone about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and it's over 14" tall now, and has about 50-60 1/2"-1" buds on it as we speak. It still has another 6 wks to go, and by the looks of it, i bet its gonna yield at least 1/2 oz. It's under a 400hps too.

nothing will flower until its sexually mature.no matter the size

Latest posts

Back