my plants - first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way to really tell if your buds are done is with either a Radio Shack microscope or you can get yourself a jewelers loop. You use these to check if your trichromes are clear, cloudy, or amber. If the top buds finish before the lower buds yes you can cut the tops off and leave the bottoms on until they finish. I have done it and have seen many others do it as well.

HAAATE!!! only cuz I want one.... but use a scope instead...

what's the lowest temp at night ? i think in my room the min is 55-60 F, i have a window opened for fresh air..can it cause the pistils browning ?

I doubt it..... mine gets to about 74 at night, and 84 during the day. Not ideal, but not really bad.

now 45-50 F at nights so i close the window before the light turns off and open when up.. i wannnnnna smoooke!!! grow grow grow!!!!! :D

thx KADE :) next time grow i'll get mylar , nutrients etc..

here's some new pic of my ladies , i get my 30x loupe tomorrow, so i can see the trichs :)

pretty nice plants for a first time grower, you've done your homework.
it's rare to see such nice plants for a first timer!

enjoy your smoke. and grow some more quick before you run out!

thx thx thx ! they smell very strong i think, there's a window opened at days and it's smelled in front of the house :):):) they're from bagseed , have 3 plants but i think they not same strain because one (the smallest) has purple buds.. the biggest plant has sweet smell,she's my pet:D i had two more very strong , big plants, but they were male :(:(when the girls finished,i buy the materials to a normal growroom.. then germinate 8-10 seed :)i'm learning all on the forum so thanks to everyone!!

people been using aluminum foil for reflecting light for weed since theyve made it . a few lil hot spots here and there if you do get them wont hurt a thing exspecially this late into flowering . but on your next grow try to use something like mylar or flat white paint like a few others had already said to get a better reflector for your plants .

Whats up Vale46. Man the ladies look great. I forget how old are they now? By the looks of things it won't be long. ;)

41. day now, i think i'll harvest the top buds in 2-3 days:)

vale46 said:
41. day now, i think i'll harvest the top buds in 2-3 days:)
You are growing bagseed right? Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. IMHO your plants should go another week or 2 before chopping anything down. All of the bagseed that we have grown in the past took atleast 8 weeks or longer to finish. Your best bet is just keep an eye on those trichromes and they will tell ya when they are done.

Yeah man!! You are right!!! my trichomes are full clear,that pistils mystified me !!

i dont know how i'll dry my buds.. i've two choice

in my growroom with the paper bag method

or i take a wardrobe in the room and hang dem upside down in that..
i think the best place is my growroom because the air always dry and not cold or too hot

i would definatley hang them upside down in your growroom as long as it isnt too hot and make them dry out faster than ussual. then after the stem snaps i would use the brown paper bag to cure or mason jar. gl and remember either method of curing needs to be aired out few times a day.

But in my growroom the lights are going 12hrs a day,that's the problem :confused:

Latest posts

Back