My Satori cloning disaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schlongo,

No, I haven't thought about a clone machine in a long time.
I started off trying to learn how to make one or buy one and finally someone just pulled out their knife,
chopped off the end of a limb and stuck it in a cup of dirt. And it lived!
I took it home and it has taken over the area under my outside faucet. {Not weed}
I was really impressed with the simplicity.

Well... I have tried and learned and tried and learned a little more and I think I am well... learning anyway.
1. Keep them moist but not wet.
2. Get my cloning set up in order.

One thing I have learned is that Oregon Grown OG,
or as I like to call it Deb's OG is easier to clone than Satori.
So much so that I am wondering if my cloning disaster was Satori seeds and the earlier one with 100+ success rate was Deb's og?
I don't think my records are complete enough to ever figure it out.

But it is strange you should mention a cloner.
A six' holer' too! I know of a 6 hole cloner for like $50.{usd} at the Hydro store here in Iberia.
And after messing around learning cloning, I realize a six hole cloner would be critical for keeping 'ones cloning set up' functioning. At least as a back up for other methods and I'll be down there next week so I'll buy one!

Rather than a 25-30 clone Root Riot tray/lid with 'all of ones irons in the fire' so to speak,
a 6 hole cloner running constantly, consistently cranking out clones is a great idea for me right now and thank you for it...!~

I'll have both and therefore a more dependable source of clones, simple!

Thanks again..♪.

The Poet

Latest posts

Back