My Second Grow! 12/12 from seed, Closet Grow, LST. Whooo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so much for "Micro" grow hahaha. Ive been soo busy latley....sorry for the much lack of updates. Plant 1 Lucy...The LST'd plant on the front right took to it greatly! shes getting pretty bulky bud wise...Her strain is Northern Lemon (Northern Lights x Lemon Skunk) the huge plant to the front left is plant 3..Lila, Shes prbably the biggest...her strain is White Rhino. The one to the back left behind Lila is Plant 4...Jane...Shes also a monster considering a 12/12 CFL grow haha...shes alittle Afgani. The Sativa behind the LST'd Lila on the back right is a Sensi Jack Flash, i got lucky and had a buddy that got back from amsterdam before i started this grow and brought back a pack of them from Sensi seeds and got it here and gave me two of the seeds...one didnt make it when it sprouted... But i still cant believe all of the plants came out female!..but Jack Flash is a cross between Afghani-Skunk and Jack Herer..SOOO EXCITED...and last but not least the little mini next to Lila is also a Afgani...But like I said...I had a 100% female turnout...Im using a mix of MG organic choice and 3 month feed and CFL's..I couldnt be happier haha Ill have a better pic of the ladies soon. Keep it green guys! Im also starting Bloom Booster tomrow (15-30-15) What DomsCron used in his grow...Ill keep ya posted! :hubba: :yay: :D

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

looks great man! getting exciting again. swing by and check out mine. they're getting enormous for only about a week into flowering. your plants are startin to look tasty for sure! keep it up son

Thanks for the kind comments guys :D....Im sure getting excited to Widow haha...Just like good ol' times :p I added the bloom booster a few hours ago and everything seems like it going smoothly....hopefully tomorow we'll see a nice "Boost" in buddage haha...Ill post pics of each tomorow or so....Take it easy guys :)

You wont believe this. There was a big fire at my place that started a few floors down and i had to cut the plants...We started smelling the fire when we were sleeping around 1:25am Then we heard fire trucks and people knocking on our door franticly...I freaked out and we had and to cut the girls and tear everything down ..we got out but the fire spread to our place and burned our living room alittle and most of one of the bedrooms and alot of smoke damage...that was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Now most everythings fixed but im not growing again until we get a new place...for now everything that was in the closet is boxed up haha. I might start an outdoor grow soon. :( Its sad about the plants but atleast noone was killed and we wernt hurt. Were looking for a new place so stay tuned for round 2.

Oh, that is terrible:(. At least you and your family is okay. Hope you get back to where you want to be soon:).

:holysheep: what a awfull thing to go thru!
I am happy to hear your family all escaped unharmed !

Man that sucks. I wish you the best of luck. Its amazing what fire can take from us and at least the fire did not take your life or the lives of those you love. Plants are plants, they will grow again.

Wow - glad to see you made it out alive.

How's it going for you now?

Hey guys, everythings been good, moved to a new place. I might start indoor again soon but for sure theres an outdoor journal comming next year haha, and kali they were laser discs, they were reflecting light to the bottom of the plant and to dark spots around

Latest posts

Back