My Transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a few pics from the transplant I did. It got pretty dirty around here, see my dogs thought it would be fun to play in the dirt I dropped and then have me chase them to clean'em up so seems like it took all day, on top of that my bulb burnt out on me last nite so I had to go get a new one of those,and between the dogs and this I thought I was gonna go crazy today. Thats when I grabbed a nice phat bud of some O.G Kush and the bong turned on some Bob Marley (dont worry be happy:D ) and finished the job without a problem. Well the work is over for now and things look good, so I hope they like their new homes. They are just about 3 weeks old and out growing there pots already. I used 4 3gallon pots and 2 5gallon pots with fresh new FF soil.

soil.jpg

emptyhomes.jpg

b4transplant.jpg

bottom1stpots.jpg

whiteroots.jpg

whiteroots2.jpg

whiteroots3.jpg

allthebabies.jpg

3babies.jpg

other3.jpg

Homemadegravity said:
Just wanted to post a few pics from the transplant I did. It got pretty dirty around here, see my dogs thought it would be fun to play in the dirt I dropped and then have me chase them to clean'em up so seems like it took all day, on top of that my bulb burnt out on me last nite so I had to go get a new one of those,and between the dogs and this I thought I was gonna go crazy today. Thats when I grabbed a nice phat bud of some O.G Kush and the bong turned on some Bob Marley (dont worry be happy:D ) and finished the job without a problem. Well the work is over for now and things look good, so I hope they like their new homes. They are just about 3 weeks old and out growing there pots already. I used 4 3gallon pots and 2 5gallon pots with fresh new FF soil.
Looks like you did pretty good on your transplant,Them plants you got there look healthy and happy.Take good care of your plants and your plants will take good care of you at harvest.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back