Need help,please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taurus

Reaction score
I would like to start to grow some marijuana in my room.Can anyone tell me is the smell of marijuana in growing phase flammable???

Taurus said:
I would like to start to grow some marijuana in my room.Can anyone tell me is the smell of marijuana in growing phase flammable???

No....some strains might smell like fuel but the odor from flowering plants is not flammable...

It is not flammable. Ever. It can be stinky, solved if you blow the air out of the room. Your main worries are electrical (lights and fire) or flooding from a failed or poorly designed hydro system. Get a smoke detector (there are also small auto-sensor growroom fire extinguishers for $40), and if you do hydro I recommend lining the floor and up the walls a bit with pond liner to catch any spills.

For the longest time I used an old speaker box. I was able to put a 150hps in it and make a micro-hydro nft system.

Taurus said:

:holysheep: are you serious.. lol NO.. not that i have herd and if so i better stop smokin one with my girls.. lol
its ok hers a good one... from my buddies ex.. she says the reason men get man boobies is because they smoke a female plant as in marijuana.. lol
LH

:D Taurus, I lit a joint in my flowering room and blew the gd thing to pieces.................lol.

Well hell yeah it's flammable...........in little hand rolled cigarettes, a bong, or a pipe. Your main concern is your electrical. But beware if your girlfriend is mad at you and buries your underwear in the ground, you won't be able to pee fer a month:eek: :D

If it were, My grow room would have been reduced to a pile of ashes and cinders months ago-JK
nope.
:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back