Need help with a PPM plan...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st00ner

Reaction score
Well my lovely lowryder #2 babies are at 20 days now, and are drying from their second watering(already sexed one, its a male :(). Day 21 I plan to start bloom nutrients.... They are in Fox Farms Ocean Forest btw.

I have 4-8-7 FloraNova nutes. It says 1 TSPN/Gallon = 450 PPM. Is that good for a first watering? I can do 275 PPM at 1/2 TSP/Gallon. Also, do I put that much in ever Gallon I use to water with? Should I water with nutes every other water?

i would not water with nutes that often.i've never grown the lowryders tho.there might be a different schedule for them.as for watering and feeding,i water my plants lightly every other day and feed once a week.jmo

andy52 said:
i would not water with nutes that often.i've never grown the lowryders tho.there might be a different schedule for them.as for watering and feeding,i water my plants lightly every other day and feed once a week.jmo

So its a light feeding when you do feed them, weekly.

Its kinda blurry from the light but this may give you a good idea of where they are (20 days old)

Snapshot_20081116.jpg

Give it the 275 ppm every other watering and see if it likes it if it does go up but go slow.

Latest posts

Back