Need info. on DP Euphoria strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampbud

T.G.C. Member #79
Reaction score
Does someone have growing tips for the Dutch Passion strain Euphoria? My beans should be arriving in the next few days. Hoping that I have not picked a difficult strain for first indoor grow.

Welcome to MP Swampbud, your question may recieve more views if posted in a different catagory, maybe marijuana seeds, or strains. I know alot of people, myself included, who do not always visit the introduce yourself section. Commonly most of us are in a hurry, and may just check in on a couple different sections of the forum, that we are interested in. Unfortunately, I'm recently unemployed, and have entirely too much time on my hands, so I spend alot of time reading and posting in places not so often visited....don't get me wrong, you will probably get some answers here in this section, but maybe not as many as if posted in a more related topic section. Sorry I can't help you with your question, I have never grown that strain. I am, however, sure that some one in the MP family has....good luck with your search, and again welcome to MP!

Welcome to MP...lf is right...the coffee table gets a lot of foot traffic...maybe try there...

Latest posts

Back