need of help>>>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISLAND BOY

Reaction score
i got this plant its about going on 4 months and still not signs of buds but the smell of it is so strong i grow outdoors it smells like coffee i think its chronic but not sure got the seed from a friend. and also got this sprout its only two weeks and is already budding out dang wats going on??????

maybe the seed is auto flowering, still 2 weeksis way too early the other plant is waiting for the 12/12 period to start budding

I grow indoor organic but I will put a few out doors in a couple weeks. Getting them ready for transition. wont be thinking of bud for about 8-9 months long summers = big plants

wat are other things i can use like around the house ingredients to substitute for fertilizer for ex. potasium and nitrogen magnesium??? any sugestion????

you should get some ferts wether brands or somethig organic, you cant just throw organic leftovers for plants, they should be broken down and by then the plants would be already harvested. only thing i can think of is chicken or goat/sheep manure, better get a cheapo soil fert its only like 5$

Latest posts

Back