Need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banko420

Reaction score
ok well i live in the va beach area and i have a condo with a 9 foot fenced in concrete yard. i would like to start growing 1 or 2 plants outside and pretty much just want to keep them out there till harvest, but do you think the neighbors would smell it and turn me over, my condo complex is really nice and safe me and my wife usally smoke out there everyday and we also have the back area dressed up with hanging plants and flowers and ****.. i would just like to get some of your thoughts thanks..

Stand where you would have your plants growing can you see any of your neighbors windows. If you can then they can see your plants. But if you plant some plants and put an mj plant along with them and top it a lot to keep it small you would probally be ok but you never no. Its not like you live in the country surrounded by woods. Slim

yea, the neighbors windows are out of view of my perferred spot, im still just a lilttle iffy, whats the best way to keep it short????

Latest posts

Back