need y'all-please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derf

Reaction score
I need y'all opions before i do something stupid and kill it the lower leaves slowly turn yellow from the out side in then drop. leaves are dry to the touch and very curled.i uploaded some photos. i should mention that i transplanted my little baby late and when i did the root system had basicly filled the pot i had started it in. On yeah its in soil and the ph is fine. help!

untitled.JPG

untitled1.JPG

over fert can cause these problems. but first off what lights are you using and how far from plant tops? and what room temps? also what fert are you using and how much?

worm castings, i have a 10-15-10 plant food but havent used it, been relying on the nutrients already in the soil when it was sprouting and a potting soil and casting mix (50-50) since transplant. the room is farily hot i'm using high output florecents i supose i should raise them.they were only a 6 inches from the plant. i have two bowls to add some humidity as well as two 2 liter bottles of homebrew (yeast sugar and water) to increase the co2. i should metion its my first grow. i'd leave it alone but its gotten worse and traveled up the plant in the past week.

Looks like your probably locked up and not taking nutrients Mg. either over fertilized or root damage back off on nutrients foliar feed us epsom salt 1\4tsp per spray bottle till roots heal good luck

What is the temp? Hot?????
What kind of soil? What excactly is your soil mixture?
What source do you use for water?
What is your Ph? Good? What is it?
Peace, 55

do u have an exhaust fan in there? and do u have a fan on the plants to help keep them cool?i dont think that the root bond is the factor. maybe u shold flush the plant out wont hurt. good luck peace

the soil is master nurery gardeners gold(sphagnum peat moss, peat humus and perlite.) 1/2 worm castingsand a the ph is at a little under 7 like 6.75 and the room is almost 90 on the top shelf, I have a fan going all the time but i think i need to cut a hole in the door and add another cause i know thats too hot. i use tap water but always let it sit for well over 24 hours.

thanks alot guys. even the **** that it aint i'm finding very helpfull.:tokie:

90 degrees F?... I'm still on my first grow but I'm like 99% sure that's the problem, correct me if I'm wrong somebody. It should be in the mid to upper 70's. I try to keep mine at 77, but always above 70 and below 80. You might wanna get a thermometer closer to the height of your plants and if it's still in the high 80's then that could be the problem, Good luck though man.

When I move my plants from my cfl to my hps, they look like that. Not to that extent, but they look very similar. So it could be the heat stress.

Latest posts

Back