New Attitude offer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
It looks like attitude is doing another smaller giveaway come this weekend. This time you need to spend 15 pounds (unsure exactly how much that is in US dollars at this point) or more to get the 3 free seeds.

The seeds they are offering are DNA Sharksbreath feminized, DNA Rocklock feminized, and DNA lemon skunk feminized.

I am thinking about picking up a few more seeds this weekend in order to take advantage of this offer. I really dont know much about these strains though so if anyone can offer up any personal info on them it would be great :)

Also, I am very undecided on what to buy to go with them :) I would like to try a purple strain of some kind thats good but it has to be one that attitude carries so i can get the freebies, hehe :D I think I am going to shy away from sativa dominant strains as my favorite type of high is generally a couchlock high.

any and all tips, comments, and suggestions are encouraged as always :)
Thank you,

Warfish

Saw this, thanks fer bringing it to our attn. Seen alot of purple strains i've wanted to try maybe a urkle.

omg they just want me to shop...I want some white berry and some chocolope. the stuff I really want is sold out. :( lol...ty war

reserve pravada has a purple wreck that looks interesting.

saw that one..a tad expensive for me..wasnt it over 60 pounds?

well it isnt much more cost wise than the chocolope..but it says only med thc content and that seems pricey to me for that level..looks so tasty tho..course choclope says unkown...maybe I will wait on that one..

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/paradise-seeds/paradise-seeds-regular/paradise-seeds-sheherazade/prod_215.html

this one is interesting to me..

I think I can actually get in on this one...Thanks for the heads up...lol buying seeds on unemplyment money...LOLOLOL...if they only new!

Warfish I've never grown any of them either but I can look them up and give you a discription from the Big Book of buds if you want, I'll be looking them up anyway if I decide to get in on this, may as well post what is said about them...let me know if you want to hear what the BBofB says

the chef,
That Purple Wreck does look interesting, but I guess I was thinking along the same lines as 2Dog on the thc content only being medium and it being a high price. Still might try it though :)

2Dog,
That does look tasty, but I dont know if I can grow something that I have a hard time pronouncing it's name, hehe :D

legalize,
I'm really interested in the Sharks Breath and the Rocklock as far as desiring more info :) I have read a fair amount on the Lemon Skunk although I guess more info is never a bad thing.

I was looking last night at the Pineapple Express as well. Has anyone tried this one?

I did it got sprinkled with hermie pollen and seeded I chopped early..looked liek a promising plant..but the veg growth did not impress me..

Hey guys... Im sitting on the Purple wreck bc ive read about herms from the fem seeds... Ive got them in reg but i put them on the back burner for the moment...

The purple im trying to find right now is Subcools Qleaner... The pics on the tude are awesome and insane colors... purple/white/orange...

legalize_freedom said:
lol buying seeds on unemplyment money...LOLOLOL...if they only new!
FINALLY - they are doing something with our money that I approve of.

well the offer is under way... couldn't pass this one up, man I tell ya what these free offers need to end or I'm gonna be broke. :D

Picked up...

10pk of Mandala speed queen
1 Big Buddha CHIESEL Feminized
1 Big Buddha Cheese Feminized
1 G13 Labs White Widow Feminized

UFO's...

1 DNA Genetics LA Woman Feminized
1 DNA ROCKLOCK Feminized
1 DNA LEMON SKUNK Feminized
1 DNA SHARKSBREATH Feminized

:hubba:

Got my first mug on the way, I've already got enough t-shirts lol.

bumpage time...
did anyone else take advantage of this UFO?

Missed the freebie offer but just put in a order this morn.! The bubba is on the way! Ordered greenhouse seeds: Bubba kush, Kc brains: mindbender. I post it's progress as it goes through. Freebies with order, Dna's: Sleestak x skunk, and l.a. woman.

bummer chef... oh well sounds like some more nice genetics coming your way anyhoo!!!

the chef said:
Missed the freebie offer but just put in a order this morn.! The bubba is on the way! Ordered greenhouse seeds: Bubba kush, Kc brains: mindbender. I post it's progress as it goes through. Freebies with order, Dna's: Sleestak x skunk, and l.a. woman.
I'll be very interested to watch your grow with the Greenhouse Bubba Kush. I have these in my seed collection also but they are the only fem seeds in my collection (aside from freebies) so it will probably be a loooong time till i try them. Am quite curious about them though..

Hope they turn out great for ya!

Hey thanks MB. Just checked my order status, Dispatched! May get them by Monday!

hows the progress coming chef? My order seems to be taking a while this time. USPS still is just showing "origin post preparing" normally by now it is at least saying that it is in NYC.

Latest posts

Back