New Attitude offer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attitude changed the offer dates..

Ok a little expirement. Since i'm not really concerned with the freebie offer this month at the tude i decided to make an early purchase and see if the tude would include the freebies in as well. Left them a note in the special instructions box. My order is one i've been planning fer awile.....Old school...mixed with a little new. The order: Staring with Sativa seeds: Hawaii Maui Waui. Next from our sponser Nirvana: Bubblelicious. Finally, saw this co pop up on the tude and this one interested me. Reeferman's Early Bubba Kush! The Freebies i got with this order are Dna's Sharksbreath, L.A. Woman, and a Lemon Skunk. So as you can see i'm covered on the bubba. Still will be interesting to see if they include this months freebie offer since they changed the dates. No matter if they do or not....Tude 4ever!

hopefully they will do that for you..especially since we have it copy and pasted and saved lol..

zipflip said:
did this one still work with attitude tho?
im wondering if anyone who uses the exact same walmart moneycard im talkin bout, if it works with attitude? its in the UK, no?
its the regular prepaid debit card visa, aka "walmart moneycard" not a prepaid visa "gift" debit card cuz i know walmart has both. the gift ones are good for one time use and teh moneycard one is reloadable just liek a bank account debit card. :confused2:

:huh:

you have to make a small purchase with it first , even after activation and then it works

the chef said:
Ok a little expirement. Since i'm not really concerned with the freebie offer this month at the tude i decided to make an early purchase and see if the tude would include the freebies in as well. Left them a note in the special instructions box. My order is one i've been planning fer awile.....Old school...mixed with a little new. The order: Staring with Sativa seeds: Hawaii Maui Waui. Next from our sponser Nirvana: Bubblelicious. Finally, saw this co pop up on the tude and this one interested me. Reeferman's Early Bubba Kush! The Freebies i got with this order are Dna's Sharksbreath, L.A. Woman, and a Lemon Skunk. So as you can see i'm covered on the bubba. Still will be interesting to see if they include this months freebie offer since they changed the dates. No matter if they do or not....Tude 4ever!

r we going to need to open up a seed ordering anonymous thread for you chef. :D I guess it's better than buying more shoes than u need though. lol

Hello my name is chef....Hello chef......I'm a seed buyer and i can't stop!.......can't think of a worse addiction! Heheheee!

We still have a good ways to catch up to 420benny and a few pthers....like Umbra! Gonna catch u soon Umbra!

I laid all my seeds out the other day and hubby was just shaking his head..

Welcome to the club 2dog, your room is ready dear!

My latest order arrived. Mailman left a note to sign for, even though it was checked off no sig required. No biggie, next day they left my new wallet by the door. A++ for the Tude once again. benny's bean collection expands, lmao.
2dog, wanna go to rehab together? lol
I have a friend who is going to germ some of mine to get me some girl clones to plant out and some for himself for inside. We decided to kill off the mother Mango, after flowering her. Neither one of us thought it smelled like mango, nor was it very potent. Mine was cut early, due to bud rot. His was let go inside and just didn't have the "punch". One down , a million left to try.

I just ordered some Skunk #1 from Attitude for around $35 US and wasn't even expecting a freebie. When I was checking out they told me I was getting one feminized LA Woman seed from DNA Genetics. I checked and they sell 6 of those seeds for over $87! That works out to me getting a seed valued retail at over $14 on a $35 order!

Granted, I haven't received the seeds yet, but the deal is pretty sweet and they have been spot on with delivery confirmations, communication, etc. I ordered a t-shirt as stealth (Only my 3rd seed order ever and still a little uneasy having them delivered to my house) so we'll see what happens.

AG

The seeds will be there. Just put in my order to get this months freebies. Went with a greenhouse mix pack and a single ceres orange bud seed. Got a church and la woman as the regular feebies on top of the freebies fer this month!

420benny said:
My latest order arrived. Mailman left a note to sign for, even though it was checked off no sig required. No biggie, next day they left my new wallet by the door. A++ for the Tude once again. benny's bean collection expands, lmao.
2dog, wanna go to rehab together? lol
I have a friend who is going to germ some of mine to get me some girl clones to plant out and some for himself for inside. We decided to kill off the mother Mango, after flowering her. Neither one of us thought it smelled like mango, nor was it very potent. Mine was cut early, due to bud rot. His was let go inside and just didn't have the "punch". One down , a million left to try.

yah Im ready benny..as long as it involves smoke..bummer about the mango..course I dont eat them the one time I had it tasted like windex...weird I know.

Amateur Grower said:
I just ordered some Skunk #1 from Attitude for around $35 US and wasn't even expecting a freebie. When I was checking out they told me I was getting one feminized LA Woman seed from DNA Genetics. I checked and they sell 6 of those seeds for over $87! That works out to me getting a seed valued retail at over $14 on a $35 order!

Granted, I haven't received the seeds yet, but the deal is pretty sweet and they have been spot on with delivery confirmations, communication, etc. I ordered a t-shirt as stealth (Only my 3rd seed order ever and still a little uneasy having them delivered to my house) so we'll see what happens.

AG

have you seen the skunk 1 in my grow? I think u will be pleased with your purchase..:D

attitude seed bank promotion running from Friday 5th February to Monday 8th February 2010 with Green House Seeds Co.free feminized seeds

1 x SUPER LEMON HAZE

1 x BUBBA KUSH

1 x KINGS KUSH

THESE ARE ADDED TO YOUR CART AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $25 PLUS YOU STILL GET ALL THE OTHER FREE OFFERS dont forget the 10% off with 420 coupon code
Attitude Seed Bank
got to love free seeds and i was looking to get that kings and bubba kush. now i can try b4 i buy great

Latest posts

Back