New Beans on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geter-D1

Reaction score
:D so excited, hope im not one of the few that dont make it. since it is my first time ordering, have to say the doc seems to be on the ball ordered early monday morning about 3 AM.> confirmation today on the way. cant wait :woohoo: will be my 1st .grow of a true hybrid., mouth is allready watering over thinking about smoking that
SWEET PAPYA BUD with out having to pay a fortune :hubba: . :fly: sad part is ill have to wait a few more weeks to start them since they are going to be out side plants...:hitchair: not for sure what wait is going to be worse, recieving them or waiting the 2-3 more weeks to start them. cant wait to start a new grow journal.

Congrats my friend...one more thing you need to think about..the waiting for them to finish..:rofl: last 2 weeeks of Flower..IMO..are the LONGEST!!! Good luck and keep us posted:bolt::bong:

lol,i agree with 4u2smoke,i am a very impatient person and this growing has surely taught me patience.the last 2 weeks are rough on me.i harvested too early on a couple grows.since i got the digital scope,i now wait for some amber to harvest.its a strange phenomonen,sometimes overnight the trichs can change a heck of a lot.
good luck on your seeds and crop.

Good luck with your beans, may they all be beautiful ladies. :)

I am excited about the upcoming outdoor grow season even tho I'll be watching from the sidelines. Nothing like mother nature. !!!

SmokinMom said:
Good luck with your beans, may they all be beautiful ladies. :)

I am excited about the upcoming outdoor grow season even tho I'll be watching from the sidelines. Nothing like mother nature. !!!

:ciao: Mom why not find a stealth wooded area. :doh: thats right you a flatlander..:rofl: Ill send you some when you need it okay..J/k sike you out man:p you may be :cop:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Mom why not find a stealth wooded area. :doh: thats right you a flatlander..:rofl: Ill send you some when you need it okay..J/k sike you out man:p you may be :cop:

You're such a goober 4u. :p :D

WOW :dancing: :banana: :yay: :clap: been 5 days checked the mail and low and behold the DOC came through 2 thumbs up :headbang2: couldnt ask for any better service so excited going to be hard to wait there already burning a hole in my pocket to be planted. as soon as i give them life i will start a new grow journal

:headbang2: :farm: :yay: :bong1: :aok: :banana: :clap: :dancing: :cool2: :peace:

What was the wait like?

Latest posts

Back