new grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
im building a new grow box because my other one was too big. would a grow space about 4 feet tall and 2 x 2 give me enough space for 4 lowryder2's or 2 burmese kush plants?

A growbox.. TOO BIG? I didn't know those existed! ;)

To answer your question, more information is needed.

How much space do your lights take up? (I would avoid HID in such a small space--keep in mind the distance it needs to be away from the plants)

What size pots do you intend to use? Or how much space will the hydro system take up?

I would probably stick with the too-big-of-a-growbox, because you can always grow your plants bigger to fill up empty space.

I initially had the same problem when I lived in my last place (it was show box size ) my box took up quarter of the bedroom.
IMHO 4ft high is cool even with a hid light as long as u have good venting although u may need to top your plant/s prior to flowering.
Depending on strain the 2x2 width and depth should be ok and if not its nothing a little prunning cant cure. Good luck.:eek:

Get a storage closet that locks from home depot type place.

Latest posts

Back