new grow - new problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maystor

Reaction score
Seem I can't stop making newbie mistakes :) Check out my pics - this is a plant in its 15th day since 12/12. Soil grow - pH is ~6.5 and this time I started using some 0-52-30 nutrients. I give about 1 small teaspoon per liter and I water every 3 or 4 days. It is worst at the bottom and as you get to the top of the plant the leaves improve. The ones with the yellow/brown patches are from the bottom and the one with the small white dots (pic 2) is from the middle. Do you think I've burned them with too much nutrients?
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Looks like nute burn to me on the 1st and 3rd pic.
Do you spray/foliar feed? because the second pic with the dots looks like splay splashes that have dried.
JMO though and I am not the greatest at diagnosing botanical problems.
W

Almost certainly nute burn. What are you feeding them that is 0-52-30 (this doesn't sound like a good fert for MJ)? They are going to need some N and the K and P are quite high. Just to give you an example, Flora Nova Bloom is 4-8-7 and you mix it at 2 teaspoons per gallon of water.

Latest posts

Back