new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emptypackofcigs

Reaction score
new grow...so what we got goig on here is i got 4 blueberry seeds from sensi.. all 4 germed and are now in 16oz party cups.. 2 will be staying in the party cups which i will be flowering .... and the of the other 2 ... 1 will be sent to a friends house and 1 i'm gonna keep here for a mother plant... we'll see how it goes here is a couple pics of what i have right now they are 5 days old from germ let me know what you guys think... just to le you all know the setup... i have 4 plants in MG potting soil w/ perlite... its the moisture control MG... i'll be using plain water for the first 2 weeks... then 1/8 strength for the next 2 weeks... then 1/4 strength nutes for the next 2 weeks then 1/2 strength for the next 2 weeks then full strength for the entire flowering period....

all plants 5 days.JPG

so the plants are on their 11th day since they sprouted and man they are going so fast... here is a pic of all the plants... next to them there is one of the 4 plants... just to show you something but all plants have this... is it some sort of alternating nodes... at 11 days? is the plant sexually mature to go into flower already even though its only 11days... or can you explain the alternating node? i'm confused but i have alternating nodes on all my new growth on all my plants... i dont know why because i haven't even starting my second week of veg... and i planned on vegging for another 3-4 weeks... they are looking very very sweet... should i top them or keep them how they are? i think i'm gonna top 2 and keep 2 the way they are... we'll have to see how that goes later... anyways leave some feed back and i'll update soon peace

all plants.JPG

internode.JPG

Thats not an alternating nodejust side branching. An alternating node is when branches don't grow straight across from each other but one branch is lower and the other branch is higher. Heres an example-

View attachment alternating.bmp

oh thanks so much for clearing that up for me... i've always been extray... learning something every day! thanks bombbudpuffa...

Latest posts

Back