New Lighting and soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quontoke

Greatness in the making
Reaction score
I have been planting for a few weeks and my plants are still in the veg stage.. I was only using 11W in a flourescent whic equals 60 watts and 358 lumens and i was using two of them. I just switched to a 100 watt- 1400 lumens and i am using two of them and the light source is daylight in stead of bright white. I want to transport my plant into a new soil. I was using miracle grow water release and i want to switch to organic choice potting mix. Any ideas, suggstions or comments?

Right now I am using a tote for the area being that it is still in veg stage I am in the process of turning my extra closet into the actual area once I am finished setting up the lights and the fans. I am asking that will me transporting it into new soil will it stress it as well as changing the light watts. Here are some pics of the previous set up

bulb.jpg

air.jpg

light.jpg

Don't tell me those are upside down table lamps you're using?
You can leave your tiny plant in that pot for a while, a few weeks, until it gets bigger.
You are going to be getting some new, bigger, (MUCH), lamps soon. Or I will have to notify the SACC (Society Against Cruelty to Cannabis)

just for right now i am setting up my grow room... i just had to wait until my lights came in. I ordered them. At first I was not using upside down lights I had them against books looking down on the plant.

your gonna burn your pad down bro. cant you at least put em in a closet? i hope your watching that set up close, and have a good (a b c) fire extinguisher...bb...

yea i just put them in the closet... took it out of the tote and I have the lights sitting up

Latest posts

Back