New new new! GiveMeMaryJane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Helllo fellow marijuana lovers!
So, I am GiveMeMaryJane, and I don't mean to confuse any one, I am not demanding weed, I am simply a dedicated Green Day fan, and my favorite song just happens to be Give Me Novocaine. And since it rhymes and I also happen to be immune to the effects of local anesthetic's, I put my own twist to the lyrics. Anywho...

I am of the age for driving, smoking and drinking. (That's right, 21) I have been smoking for quite some time now, my lovely mother passed this on to me.
I don't really consume alcohol, ever. I prefer self medicating with Marijuana. And I do mean self medicate. I suffer from Manic Depression (yet again, thanks mother) and some other random things you people need not know. But the depression is where it all stems from.

I love smoking joints, I love rolling and smoking blunts, which is awesome for me, because where I come from, apparently women either do not smoke or rely on others for smoking, which is lame might I add. I have a beautiful bong, he is The Green Hornet, and he is quite powerful in his ways. I turned a shitty shitty waterpipe into an amazing steam roller in which I christened The Green Lantern. I have my glass pipe that was a wonderful gift from my greatest PotHead friend.

I also enjoy making wooden pipes, which my husband turned me on to for he is a amazing carpenter. He is in the process of making a terrarium for us to grow Hydroponically. And I am currently growing 4 little babies, I started about 2 weeks ago I believe. I can't wait to start a grow journal.

And just as an off note, I am happily married to the love of my life. :D

Wow! Welcome, I can recommend some decaffinated brands that are as tasty as the real thing.:D

That was quite the energetic hello.

I look forward to seeing your journal.

I like smoking too

:bong:

take care and be safe

Welcome to MP....nice intro. I am sure we can assist you in your green endeavor.

Hello GMMJ or givememaryjane i call myself skullcandy pretty much cause i like the headphones, I am kinda new to this fourm and have enjoyed the time i spend here it is a kewl place to chat, discuss stuff about marijuana. welcome and hope to hear ya around the fourm.:icon_smile:

Well thank you! I was very pleased to come across this forum last night, and I am very excited.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, GiveMeMaryJane.

Any grow ?'s plz feel free to ask away. I'm a soil grower myself but there are quite a few bonafide hydro smarties here as well. Such as The Hemp Goddess :)

See you round the boards.

Much :peace: n' :joint: ,

7greeneyes:stoned:

Latest posts

Back