New Start----afghan Clone And Snow White

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
a new journal to show whats cooking now. Most peeps know I lost 4 females in like a week so this is what is going on now. I hope the pics are ok. The first is the root ball of the skunk haze I just put into veg. It is 24 days old. The other 2 small one are more afghan clones. These don't look so good now but I feel they will make it. The other seedling is another skunk haze that I put into soil without germing. It popped soil 8-18. The next biggest is the afghan clone and then my snow white which has only been in flower for 2 weeks.The snow white can't get enough food and I am being careful with the clone as I have NEVER brought one to flower. I could only do 3 pics. the small one is the haze the other is the snow w with the the first haze that is in veg

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

here are the rest of my pics,as I could only do 3 last post. does anyone know if I can use a m/h bulb in a light fixture from htg. I have a 250 watt hps and I would love to use a m/h in this and get a 400 hps for flower.

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

hello ms4ms....things sound good i have a few questions tho...could you update this GJ to include your setup. ie: room size temps Humidity, veg room, flower room..air movement..that would help us down the road.

as for your light..the Lite bulb has to match the Ballast..I am still a bit confused on your area...have you purchased the 400 HPS yet? if not may I sugest a switchable ballast...one that will run a HD.and HPS..and spend a bit more and get air cooled..save a lot of headache later on heat issues..like the nute choice I use FF as well..

in the 2nd to last picture are those fan leaves tips turning yellow and curling up?

Heres some GREEN Mojo to help those along

take care and be safe

Very healthy grow buddy

thanks for all of the attention to my plants. I really want to take another one to flower. Here are more pics of my set up/ the smaller side(appr.25"widex30"tall and 25"deep) is the veg with cfl's and 1 skunk plant. Here is a ?. Since I use ff soil i never feed my plants until they are almost ready for flower. Should I be adding food and nutes prior to this? The flower side(just taller)has the afghan clone and snow white. I made the room a little smaller and I noticed a difference in 1 day. The above lite is a 250 hps. I want to use a M/H bulb in this unit and buy a 400 hps for flower. I need to sex the haze in veg and I have never done this..any ideas? I have more seedlings going in the house. I had all my eggs in a couple of girls and I lost it all. I will be better prepared.Thanks again for the reply's

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

ms4ms said:
thanks for all of the attention to my plants. I really want to take another one to flower. Here are more pics of my set up/ the smaller side(appr.25"widex30"tall and 25"deep) is the veg with cfl's and 1 skunk plant. Here is a ?. Since I use ff soil i never feed my plants until they are almost ready for flower. Should I be adding food and nutes prior to this? The flower side(just taller)has the afghan clone and snow white. I made the room a little smaller and I noticed a difference in 1 day. The above lite is a 250 hps. I want to use a M/H bulb in this unit and buy a 400 hps for flower. I need to sex the haze in veg and I have never done this..any ideas? I have more seedlings going in the house. I had all my eggs in a couple of girls and I lost it all. I will be better prepared.Thanks again for the reply's

Hey friend.:ciao: .nice setup..when you purchase that 400 for flower be sure its air cooled..when I purchase from now on thats all I will buy..period..IMO you should be useing nutes as soon as the 3-4 node was formed..even tho they look great they will need those VEG nutes to boost them into the flower..if you dont have the FF feeding chart for soil let me know..I have one and I go by it..every other watering is when I do the nutes..thats what the bottle says..thats what I do...lol..I fallow directions pretty well..lol..when I am HIGH.:stoned: . Heres how i would sex them...

take a cutting like you would a clone.(no need for under water cut:rofl: )..place it in a glass of water and put under 12/12..in a few days you will know.:aok: .just be sure to tag them so you know which ones to pull..

Hope this helps

Good Luck and KEEP M GREEN:D

I am about at the poiint where it all went south on me last month. My snow w is about 25 days flowering and that is an afghan clone that is flowering with pistols and a haze skunk that has been sexed and is a girl which I have already cloned. I am nervous as I dont want to go to my space and find them all dead. I am leaning towards a full flush as they have been eating all the nutes I throw at them, that is the afghan and the sw. I am all fox f and I follow the label. any advice would help. i noticed the "bud" leaves are good and that alot of bottom leaves die off during flower.ok. 1 plant is sideways and the other pics are down the thread a little.grrr

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

Latest posts

Back