new to the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herblover

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and new to trying to grow herb. After a 25 year hiatus from partaking in smoking herb, I've just started back in the last year. You can imagine how difficult it is finding a good reliable source after all that time. I don't want to really get involved with trying to obtain smoke from unknown and possibly unsafe sources and I don't want to become a pest to my buddies that do smoke by getting them involved with dealing, so I've decided to grow it myself. I'm happy to have found this forum as a means of helping me educate myself in growing some fine herb. I'm on day 17 awaiting my first purchase from a seed bank. (Alien Growhouse) Man, I hope they are reliable. I didn't see the reliable list until after I made my order and they were not even listed. Any way, I'm interested in any good advice you good people can offer.

Herblover

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and if we can help in anyway just give a yell. Hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Herblover said:
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and new to trying to grow herb. After a 25 year hiatus from partaking in smoking herb, I've just started back in the last year. You can imagine how difficult it is finding a good reliable source after all that time. I don't want to really get involved with trying to obtain smoke from unknown and possibly unsafe sources and I don't want to become a pest to my buddies that do smoke by getting them involved with dealing, so I've decided to grow it myself.

Hi Herblover, glad you joined the forums and I can totally relate to what you are saying above...I could have written that myself...:D Looking forward to exchanging information, etc.

Wow, thats a long hiatus! We are glad to have you here. Welcome to the group. :)

Thanks for the welcome. Smokinmom, yes, it's been a long time but it's come at a nice time in my life. Rdrose, I'm sure there are lots of people like us, we just haven't heard from them. I'd like to know about your hiatus. Hey! I should mention that Alien Growhouse should go on your awesome list. I got the seeds on the 31st and they are 100% germinated and in the soil.

Herblover said:
Rdrose, I'm sure there are lots of people like us, we just haven't heard from them. I'd like to know about your hiatus. Hey! I should mention that Alien Growhouse should go on your awesome list. I got the seeds on the 31st and they are 100% germinated and in the soil.

Hey Herblover, You are probably right about there being lots of people like us on here...as for our hiatus...not much to tell, we had our babies, raised them with love, did the community leader/organization kinds of things, etc. Sent them off to college and life...and here we are...reinventing ourselves, or maybe we're 'finding' ourselves again...:p

Now that your little sprouts have germinated...we'll have to see how many of them are females!! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back