new to the game.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetjesus

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new to this and i planted my seeds about 2 weeks ago. I live in new jersey and the plant looks healthy I have leaves on it and it looks well. Did i plant to late, I am growing outdoors. And how long do they take to bud. please answer my questions. And ill gladly take some pointers :)

it might be too late depending on your strain. normally, most people would use the middle of may as an ideal time (after the last frost)

some strains take less flowering time (lowryder) and others take a lot more time, which brings u into the colder weather, so u mite have to go back indoors to flower if weather does not favor you.

It should be fine, let nature takes it course and you should have some homegrown around september or october.

nah its not to late man but to your post azntigerdue i put mine outside way earlyer then middle of may i think it was like febuarly/aprial when i put mine out lol before the last froast lol they are doing fine tho

yea i read up on ur journal a while ago kindbud :D good stuff dude

lol i start early when i can lol im going to update my grow probly next week due to the fact i wont be hear all weekend or friday going to visit my grandpa cuz he ant doin to well and his wife my step grandma i guess lol is in the hospital for something idk

im sorry to hear about your gramps. hope all is gonna end up well

and ur plants look great. im about to start my own pretty soon. mind if i PM u for tips? im planning on growing 2 indoors and 2 outdoors.

yeah man i hope he starts getting better and man if you need any tips or info just send me a pm and ill get back to you man and them pics in my grow journal are very very old lol ill update tommarow or monday idk yet

thanks dude. i got alotta questions as this is my first baby so i hope ur ready :p

and i cant wait to see the new pics

Latest posts

Back