New_2_Chronic is leaving,.. what about TBG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesla

Reaction score
It sad to see an experience grower leave the forum. Seems like everyone talkin about New_2_Chronic leaving because he announced it. I have a feeling one of the best people here has left and no one here has even said a word. Too me he is the one that needs to hear how much he will be missed. Is TBG a redheaded stepchild?

Telsa I was thinking the same thing about TBG. Man I hope he ain't give up on MP. I looked forward to his wisdom. I didn't want to say anything I just get hoping I'd see him post one morning when I get on. Man he must of gottin' real pissed off. I looked at him like he was the top dogg on here.

Keepin' my fingers crossed

He closed his grow journal and changed his avatar, below that it says DEATH.. Gives me every indication he is gone.

Got my fingers crossed as well.

TBG if your reading this come on man take some time off if you need to....Just don't leave us hanging.....

what the hell happened anyways? this use to be a peaceful forum lol. TGB left? he's an insane sick grower. the guys crazy he's awesome :) stoney bud too :p what happened to stoney bud?

wow,if TBG is gone this site will not be the same wothout the brothers grunt.he gave alot to everyone here and i personally will miss him if he is indeed gone.shows what some people can push someone to do.a real shame.

I hope TGB is ok.

TBG's Arcade records gonna stand for a looooong time though.

All the best TBG , as far as I can see, you still a member of MP

Dexticalcles

TBG, you know I don't post much. I'm here, and I read, and I help when I can. From the moment I joined and introduced myself, you were a welcoming sight that made this site feel like home. Thanks for all you've done. Keep growing!

hey good luck in everything you guys do. thanks for all the help you've givin to those in need and for the humor you brought to the boards.. you will be missed.. don't forget about mp and come see us from time to time. again goodluck

Take care TBG, thanks for all the info, its been a great help for me as a new grower!

hey TBG..good luck 2u..and please stop in from tome to time..who else is going to bring me the GREEN MOJO that is so badly needed..

I leave for like two days and the sky is falling...

Good luck with your whole "David Caradine Kung-Fu" wandering...whatever. Hope you find your "enlightenment".

Just do me a solid, stay out of trouble and take care of each other.
...and for god's sake man...keep us in the know.

What does he mean hit the road? Going on a spirit journey? If so that's cool. Not many people do that now adays.

Latest posts

Back