New_2_Chronic is leaving,.. what about TBG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People come and go and are sometimes more active on the site then others. I don't get on here for weeks at a time sometimes. It just depends on what 's going on in the grow room that i want to share, or if i see someone who may just need a helping hand.

But i am consistent by NO means. Life gets in the way of Marijuana Passion. Remember, for most people this is more of a Hobby than it is a way of life.

And yes i even forget about my plants for days on end.

I suspect neither TBG or N2C will be gone forever. I mean i could name a couple handfuls of people that don't come around much anymore. Then again. They could be but just not be posting.

Glad to see you concerned about our great members though.

TBG is gone? Thats a real loss to this site.

I don't think TBG is gone...but I could be wrong... I do know that he stepped down as mod...

I think he's just gunna be here on a "member" level from now on... by his choice....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I don't think TBG is gone...but I could be wrong... I do know that he stepped down as mod...

I think he's just gunna be here on a "member" level from now on... by his choice....

Good to hear.

Latest posts

Back