Newbie from central florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickyickie

Reaction score
hi every one. love mp got a lot of info from it. this will be my 2nd year growing my 1st year went pretty good i got about 3 weeks or so till harvest 3 plants. my question is its starting to get cold at night in the 60s soon to be getting colder. should i be concerned about it. the plants are just to big to move in doors at night. thanks for any advise you can give me

They are fine into the 40's as far as freezing but growth is slowed. As long as your getting warm daytime temps your fine. When is your first date of frost? Oh you are in Florida so you probably don' t get frost...

Hey, welcome to MP! Glad you are here.

They are fine into the 40's as far as freezing but growth is slowed. As long as your getting warm daytime temps your fine. When is your first date of frost? Oh you are in Florida so you probably don' t get frost...

Hey, welcome to MP! Glad you are here.

thanks rosebud. its should be harvested by time it gets that cold.

well stick around sticky! ... sorry, kinda lame.. I am a little toasted. We love pic's if you want to share.

Latest posts

Back