newbie to the great outdoor world of growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volsman69

Reaction score
Hey I have grown before bu tnot ever outside and now after completing my first indoor grow "which was very succesful I thought i would try outside and my plants couldn't be anybetter. I planted my plants april 15 and it is now June 24. They are about two and ahlf feet tall very strogn stalks huge fan leaves and wonderful smell. I just fimmed one of the plant hopping for four main colas. Did I wait to long? Are my plants big enough for the amoutn of time they been growing. I have been spraying them with green light tomatoe bloom spray and they have responded well to that, Just a little tip for anybody that has heard of it and wanted to try it. Well if anyone has tips or advice I am listening!

WOW are you in the wrong forum........ this forum is all about raising geraniums..... LOL JK...

This post really belong in the section for general outdoor growing...... this section is for a picture contest.

Took care of it. Simple newb mistake. ;) Tabbed browsing can get confusing :p
Welcome and good luck with your outdoor endeavor. :48:

if your growing outdoors,2 tips i'd give you would be to
1) collect your piss in 2 or 3 liter bottles and everytime you go out to check on em,spread some of your piss around,,it'll help detour deer or other weed eating animals. (putting irish spring soap on a rope and hanging it in bushes around your garden works good also,i always do one or the other,or even both)
2)if your growing them in a field or on somebodys elses property,i'd get em out a week or 2 b-4 deer season,the hunters are always in search of a nice almost finished bud plant.and not only that..but most of the hunters i know toke,so the chances are good for your garden to get stolen if you wait too long to harvest.
anyways,if you need any other help,i welcome you to pm me.outdoor growing is what i know best..im learning more and more everyday about indoor hydroponics but,i've been growing on and off since 93 outdoors,so i've had plenty experience with the great outdoors =) peace

i think you planted em at the perfect time,you should see them start budding around august.when the hours of sunlight are reduced.

Latest posts

Back