Newby Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturalhi said:
Stoney, again while reading a post I notice that nobody asked fillerup what his area weather is like?

Why would one do that? Stoney lives in the SE America, 90F @ 110% humidity...

I guess th' gist is wouldn't local weather conditions make a big diff.!:D
Hey naturalhi, you sound like you've learned quite a bit about MJ and growing.

With a heck of a lot of the inside grows I've set up, the people are apartment dwellers or flats I think they call them in England. The entire building, much like my house, is climate controlled via Air conditioning, dehumidifiers, gas heaters and such.

My grows are all inside my house in a totally controlled environment. Now, if someone does grow in a house that has open windows, outside air coming in through screen doors and the like, then what you say is perfectly correct.

The art of growing high quality MJ is a total knowledge of all of the factors that can affect the outcome of your plants. To a point, you'll never stop learning. New techniques are invented or discovered daily.

I love growing MJ. The intimacy between the plant and the grower is never so intense as when the plant is MJ. What a cool plant, huh?

Stoney Bud said:
Hey naturalhi, you sound like you've learned quite a bit about MJ and growing.

With a heck of a lot of the inside grows I've set up, the people are apartment dwellers or flats I think they call them in England. The entire building, much like my house, is climate controlled via Air conditioning, dehumidifiers, gas heaters and such.

My grows are all inside my house in a totally controlled environment. Now, if someone does grow in a house that has open windows, outside air coming in through screen doors and the like, then what you say is perfectly correct.

The art of growing high quality MJ is a total knowledge of all of the factors that can affect the outcome of your plants. To a point, you'll never stop learning. New techniques are invented or discovered daily.

I love growing MJ. The intimacy between the plant and the grower is never so intense as when the plant is MJ. What a cool plant, huh?

Must be nice to live in climate controlled environment...... On second thought like most of my species I like fresh air, I just moved to where the air doesn't feel like takin a toke with every inhale!:D

Guess ya can't cover all the bases!

And yes I love breathing Co2 over my babies while caring for their needs;)

is that sun burn (Too Hot) in those pics. I have the same look, just not nearly that bad and my temp is between 85-90 but never over 90. I have 3 fans 600w hps 2ft above plants and I open the door to the room with a fan at door for fresh air.

rockydog said:
is that sun burn (Too Hot) in those pics. I have the same look, just not nearly that bad and my temp is between 85-90 but never over 90. I have 3 fans 600w hps 2ft above plants and I open the door to the room with a fan at door for fresh air.
Without more information, it's hard to tell what the problem is. I've suggested less heat and less nutrients. That's a good start to learning exactly what the problems are.

Nute burn and heat stress are two of the most common problems in growing weed. It seems like almost everyone lives through one or both of them at least once.

My poor sickly plant is going downhill. I am adding todays pics to see if there is any chance she will live again. The room is now 80 -85 with the door open and an extra fan and the humidity is about 60 percent. The light is set at 18 on and 6 off.

pics-1.jpg

pics-2.jpg

pics-3.jpg

pics-4.jpg

Can someone please tell me if it is too late to save the one plant or is there any chance for it to come back?

Latest posts

Back