Nitrogen Rich Solution

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caretaker

Rx THC
Reaction score
So in another thread it was mentioned to take left over plants and clippings that are not used for hash and soak them in water to have a nice nitrogen rich solution for the next veg period. It seems like a great FREE way to add some good nutes for your next grow. But I was also wondering what else could you throw in there to add other nutes and basically create your own fertalizer from your MJ and maybe a few other ingrediants. Its been discussed using lawn clippings but I think maybe using the actual plant it will have better nutes made for this plant. This might help some true organic people and also great recycling procedure. One question is can you add to much plant material and have it end up being to rich?

imho I think a much better way to make use of not only your indoor garden matter but also all of your food scraps, roots from past grows, lawn clippings, etc. is to get a compost pile going or do some vermicomposting with worm boxes... Let worms turn all your scraps and vegetable matter into rich organic worm castings or you can tend to a compost heap which will create a nutritious compost to amend your soil with.

Happy Growing!

Not sure if using that dirt plus the solution would be to much N. But I think this solution "Nitro Juice" patend pending, Would be good for someone that cant have a compost pile. Especially people that have to go through cold winters. So maybe its a winter juice.

get some EM and have your compost inside (no bad smell with EM), also, the EM will breakdown all organic matter so it wont be as "hot" and is more easily absorbed by roots. (plus a ****-ton of other benefits)

if your 100% organic, you cant really have too much of any nute as your plants will only take up what is needed. (unlike chem nutes where they are forced to take up nutes they dont need)

What exactly is a EM? I am thinking that will bring some unwanted bugs in my place. Plus an inside compost pile could only have so much, Not enough to have dirt for much plants.

i have posted so much on EM that it wont let me post stuff over and over. try hxxp:www.emamerica.com ( change the xx to tt) em is efficient micoorganisms. indoors compost with em, outdoor compost with em. bokashi rocks.:cool:

Wow that seems to be some amazing stuff. I think marijuana and EM can change the world in so many ways. I was amazed by replacing regular bleach and cleaning products with that stuff because of air quality. I must have passed by the threads about that. I am interested in finding a market that supports there product. Not sure if there is one around here.

10-40 gal rubbermaid tubs= plenty of compost. Effective Micro-Organisms.

hxxp://eminfo.vmicrobial.info/moreem1.html <--great read on EM

are links to other cannabis forums allowed to posted? sry if not, but another great read on EM at the new OG

hxxps://www.cannabis-world.org/cw/showthread.php?t=2816

Latest posts

Back