NNNnnnnOOoooo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clever_intuition

Reaction score
Sept through winter in my town becomes the dry season.

It has already started and I am on the last of my bag:(

My plant will not be ready for a couple months still.....I would appreciate it if some people threw some luck my way just to get by for the next couple months.:cool:

Dry season.. is the worse..

Goodluck, i feel your pain.

start smoking pen joints and save the roachs..

Same here, can't get any at all. Haven't had any for a couple days now, sucks real bad. If I actually managed to find some it'd probably be some dirtass stuff for a ton of cash.

unlucky man, its been dry here all week too, picking up again though thank god. good luck on your sobriety

being a med peep and legal I feel for you guys who have to resort to get'n crap off the street... No one should have to pay for a weed ever... kinda makes me ill to think about it really...If I had to buy it I wouldnt even know where to start to look for it at....

hope you all can crop some meds soon and/or get a grow on and free your self from the man..

good karma all

:48:

somebody always has sumthin dude ;)
Hang in there.

Mutt said:
somebody always has sumthin dude ;)
Hang in there.

I know, I have peoples that live in A2 I can get from.

That is 100 miles from me, but they have the chronic too.:D

Hahaha... I think it'd be impossible to buy without the proper hookups. I'd like to thank my friend for getting me in on the game. :D

:ignore: (not ignoring you, just like to say lalalalala)

:D

Latest posts

Back