No signs of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreepinBuzz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I kicked my babies over to a 14-8 night cycle to ensure better plant growth during flowering. That is the only reason I am not running 12-12. Problem is I am almost 3 weeks into this cycle and I have no visual reuslts of flowering. During vegg my cycle was 24/7 witha 24 hour period of total darkness between the two cycles. How patient must I be???

Thanks all

14/8 as in 14 lights on?
if so there is your answer...

First off you should try to keep your lights in 24 hour cycles it just more natural in my opinion. Also in order to start flowering you will need to drop it to 12/12. Hope this helps.

It sounds like you are trying to make MJ follow your own rules. Sometime you can make the rules. Lighting you can't veer too far off 12/12 without detrimental results.

thanks Iwillmake the adjustment. I could of sworn i read a posting about a 14-8 light cycle. I would of not made it up unless I read about it somewhere. I read so much stuff my head hurts.

Thanks all

I'm lost on this one how are you running a 14-8 thats only 22 hours. typical indoor grow times run 16-8 18-6 20-4 24-0 and to flower 12-12 or some slight variation there of, id wouldn't go outside of 15-20 minuets of that flowering light period.

If you set you timer of flip your switch to 12-12 to flower you'll see some results here soon ;)

Latest posts

Back