Northern Lights-First Time Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that really is a neat pic there Cunga! :) perfect lighting to show off all that sugar :D

Very nice indeed!! Hope it goes well, it is looking awesome...:watchplant: :watchplant:

Thanks warfish.......playing around with manual settings today. Hopefully I can get a shot of the main cola that good too. Ordered a tripod today to help with my steady hand..... lol
Really is a neon green inside that bud but could never capture it on film.

Thanks dragracer Cheers!

LowBud-nl.jpg

Bravo On That Pic Cunga Woy Cam Do You Have ? Or Wot Setting Did You Use ?

thanks fruity.....to be completely honest.....I have no idea :laugh:

It's just a Olympus point and shoot, 5 megs 3x optical zoom. I think I was playing with the shudder speed but I could have messed with other settings too. Need to read the manual to fully comprehend this thing, just haven't had the time to do it yet. I'll let you know when I find out what i did :rofl:

Day 42 - 12/12

Well.....two weeks to go and all is looking good for the home stretch.

Day42#3size.jpg

Day42#2.jpg

sumwhiteguy said:
wow you ladies are looking good aswell!!! wanna trade some ;)

Thanks guy.....

I'd luv to have a neighbor to trade with :48: wouldn't that be nice ;)

those look so awesome, Hope mine will turn out that good. Have grown before but didnt follow through. This time im going all the way.

Bubs420 said:
those look so awesome, Hope mine will turn out that good. Have grown before but didnt follow through. This time im going all the way.

Thanks bud!

Go for it, just don't be afraid to ask questions when your not sure. Tough little bastards these mj plants are......if they can put up with my abuse I'm sure you'll do fine.
Best of luck with your grow

its getting close the joy is almost here!

hey cunga they look sweet you doing a fine job not long now

BPOTM FOR SURE CUNGA

SUPERB PIC TAKING AND PLANTS

shouting derrrr

lol

t4

Those last 2 pics you posted look gooey, lol. Soo much sticky goodness it looks like a syrup was poured over them :)

very nice cunga... makes me sad knowing that I didn't get any female NL, man that is some sticky lookin' bud.

Hey warfish & Lamma

Really is some sticky **** :) Not the biggest buds but I think the smoke will be sweet.

I smoked some of that bud that I accidentally broke off ;) and was really surprised how strong it was..Lets just say I was good and ripped with one bong hit :bong:

Thanks for steppin in
L8er

Latest posts

Back