northern lights/white rhino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDN_BUD

Reaction score
how tall should my plant get? all the seed sites say both strains are small plants but they dont say how hight. mine is 7in at about 5 weeks from seed. the plant is growing well the fan leaves are huge,side branching has started, its starting its 8th level of fan leaves. no smell or showing of sex yet.

At 5 weeks old, they should be much bigger than 7 inches tall. You growing in dirt or hydro? What lights? How often do you water? What kind of nutes? Temps? Humidity? Soil? Hydro nutes? Do you have any pictures? Sounds like you have some sort of problem. That's tiny for 5 weeks. My seedlings are 7 inches tall by week 2 or 3. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I would have to agree with smokybear on this one. Deft seems like they are slow movers. If you can bring any info that smoky asked would deft help. Good luck..

White Rhino gets very tall so i dont know why the seedbank said its a short plant. Every thing ive read about rhino says it gets tall. I have a few Nirvana White Rhinos about three weeks into flower now and they are pretty tall. Where did you get your seeds from?

Latest posts

Back