Northern lights x haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
I have 4 plants in flowering for 6 1/2 weeks and one of them almost all the leafs are turning yellow. It the tallest on. any help as to why this is or what i can do to change it. The other 3 have almost no yellowing leafs.

Uh, if its the tallest and most mature, mayhaps it needs more Nitrogen?Can't really tell ya as I am more of a hand-on or eye-on kinda person.

banjobuzz said:
can you show us some pics?

Yep sorry i should have thought about that :D

100_2099.JPG

100_2100.JPG

100_2101.JPG

100_2102.JPG

100_2103.JPG

100_2104.JPG

100_2105.JPG

Ooooh, there bloomin, I must of missed that.Imagine your plants are in their own Seasons. Now, that you've got them in a solid 12/12 they are in bloom or "the Fall Season". What you are seeing is them sucking up all the N which is quite normal. I've even snipped the leaves that are 3/4 dead off and had awesome results. If you're worried check your ph and ppm's just to be sure but my red hair skunk has always done that near the end of their life, but I am an OSG (organic soil grower) and that would be a whole different ballgame if ya dig. With the healthy cola growth that is evident you should be golden but test away if you think there's deficiency problem.Keep up the good green work, friend.Much Peace and Love In All Your (bloomin) Endeavors.

looks all good to me rb. i'm soil too bro, but as 7greeneyes say's, using up the n, trying to finish out. natural, from what i've read. don't take that to the bank from an old soil guy though, let's see if we can get the hydro dept. up here to have a look see...

Latest posts

Back