Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTpoor

Reaction score
Put together some dirt, gonna grow some Northern Lights outdoors, I know it's late in the year but what can I do?? Gonna go with the Earth Grow for Nutes.

P1130685.JPG

P1130684.JPG

other then the **** odor I didn't mind the way their nutes grew canna

EJ nutes are supposed to be bubbled 24+hrs before application, apparently...

mojo for your NL grow show, POTPOOR.

Are you already past the first day of summer in your area?If so then i would veg them indoors for a month or so and then put them out to flower.Here in the midwest of the U.S.A. we are in flower mode right now for most strains.

There is a great nute study here and Earth juice came out on top in lots of areas... Mojo for the grow.

i'd recognize that wheel cart anywhere. :cool: she didn't get everything brother. keep on keeping on...peace...

:48:

Irish said:
i'd recognize that wheel cart anywhere. :cool: she didn't get everything brother. keep on keeping on...peace...
Thanks Irish, do u know why rosie was banned?? just curious is all.
:48:
she musta broke some rules

can't wait for you to rock those NL's.

If anyone can catch up it's Skagit...err. Potpoor:)

Are you in the USA? Seems late to be outdoors?? The northern areas of the US have been really cool this summer and were still getting about 14 hours of natural daylight. Hope the heat kicks in for awhile this September. Good luck on your grow.

comfortablynumb1 said:
Are you in the USA? Seems late to be outdoors?? The northern areas of the US have been really cool this summer and were still getting about 14 hours of natural daylight. Hope the heat kicks in for awhile this September. Good luck on your grow.

Don't know what part of the north you are in, but the northwest US has had hot temps so far this year.

Whether there is time or not pretty much depends on when you get your first frost. It will probably be like growing 12/12 from seed.

Rosebud said:
There is a great nute study here and Earth juice came out on top in lots of areas... Mojo for the grow.
Thank you for the info on EJ I'm useing all old stuff thats been in storage a couple years, all my soil I'd made disappeared, but not the ingredients, still have bags of soy meal etc, the green-to's kickin with the Northern Lights, gonna hit everything with a systemic miticide tonight for precautionary maitenence, I've got a couple different types, might as well use it.

Red eyed gardener said:
Are you already past the first day of summer in your area?If so then i would veg them indoors for a month or so and then put them out to flower.Here in the midwest of the U.S.A. we are in flower mode right now for most strains.
there just gonna be smaller than usual

Latest posts

Back