Not a noob, not yet a pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LegendaryGT

Reaction score
I've grown several times in the past and I've been through it all, from mass spread of disease and mold to being busted by the cops. I've grown indoor and I've grown outdoor. I've done organics to hydroponics and even tried aeroponics once (which didn't go so well). I've done small grows in lockers at school, I've done fully automated grows in basements.

I've learned a lot and now I'm going to try growing again for the first time since being busted. I'm thinking of doing a grow of around 25-60 plants using hydroponics (haven't decided what system yet). For seeds, I'm leaning towards the BC God Bud from the BC Bud Depot. Lights, fertz, etc. will all be decided as I go.

I am always open to ideas and suggestions, and like to give input on other people's grow ops and help any way I can.

Mary had them white-covered greens, buds with the hair / Wanna roll it up tight, inhale like air / It got me high! (It got me high) I almost died! (I almost died) cuz Shawty know how to grow, grow, grow, grow, grow. :headbang2:

hello and welcome to MP
wow looks like your planning a large grow ,,,,,look for ward to seeing your grows in pics :48:

wellcome bro, hope to see some pics from u soon, thos some good stains, all ways good to have people with expreice join to help us rookies out.

If you're growing again after being busted, why such a large ammount of plants? :eek:

Good luck!

heh, that's what i was wondering. i'd be a little bit nervous to grow in large like that. i keep my little one or two plants just to keep the smoke on the table. but hell, do it up bro, welcome to MP. maybe you can learn me some marijuana skills :)

Grow big or go home! Right?

I live in Canada so I'm not too worried about getting busted again. It won't even be in my house this time so I feel safe.

I'll definitely be starting a grow journal sure enough, with lots of pics, but until then, I'll just be sniffing around, checking things out. Get back the green mind!

like a rapper once said, don't worry bout the laws man they can't arest us all.

Latest posts

Back