Not Sure If Im Ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black1269

Reaction score
I have 5 plants and 3 are nice and ready for bud with nice preflowers and the other two were stressed harder. I only use a closet and only have one. My question is can i put them all into bud even if two are alot smaller then there three sisters?

Howdy! How big is the closet?

what is the size of the smaller ones compared to the bigger one?

i'd say if the main stems look nice and strong, go for it.

Yes, flower them all. It is not unusual for plants to grow at different rates. Do as Medman says and raise the height of the smaller plants (I use milk crates or 5 gal buckets) so you have an even canopy and the smaller plants get their share of the light.

Yes, flower them all. It is not unusual for plants to grow at different rates. Do as Medman says and raise the height of the smaller plants (I use milk crates or 5 gal buckets) so you have an even canopy and the smaller plants get their share of the light
sure you can. hopefully they won't get drowned out. if you can put them on a box or something to get them level with the others

This is all solid advice man. Been there done that a few times. Just try and keep them even. Using buckets to raise but you can also tie down the top a bit to slow its upward growth.... it'll give the littles ones to extra catch up time but it will also make all the lower growth on your bigger plants catch up with the top too.

thanks to all i will raise my little guys they are half the size of my big onse. and my closet is about 2.5' by 5'. and my light gets turned off for the first time. lets hope all goes right!

Latest posts

Back