Nothing but trouble with Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you buy from mandala directly? I've never done that before, I've only ordered from other vendors that had it, such as seedboutique, and i had great success, got my speed queen fairly quickly for the xmas season.

Yeah I went to them direct ,have gotten feedback on another site told me to chill.
I got two replys but no contact instructions yet.
Others seem to be happy with them
I'll give them till monday before I blow them off.

depends on where you live, it took 22 days to get to where i live, and that was with electronic payment

I placed the order , got a confirmation , but I wasn't given any contact Info
anyone dealt with sensible seeds?

I had a friend that had troubles with Mandala but i've never dealt with them personally.

I have purchased from thhe direct never had any trouble. Have you sent them any money yet. They dont take credit cards. I always place an order and get a responce saying thanks and contact info will follow. Then the next day i got an email telling me how and when to sent in the money. In my dealings Mike and Jasmin were never anything but legit. If you havent sent them money yet try placing the order again maybe it got deleated by mistake.
I just go to mandalaseeds.com and usedthe online store.Slim. All the links worked for me do you have internet explorer 5 or higher maybe thats the problem.

Don't listen to me I shot from the hip ,I appologize to anyone and everyone.
Was haveing a bad day ,Got the contact info Monday
Was haveing trouble with the links because of a "security upgrade" I downloaded
Sometimes I think the whole point of those things is to get you POed at your system so you'll junk it and buy a new one.

Thats quite alright godtea. I was sure mandala was on the up and up. There plants make huge killer buds. Why go to the trouble to grow such good strains if they were going to just take everyone they could just send crap. One time i even told them about an order from seed botique that i got and the seeds werent the size of the ones mandala sends so they sent me a free batch of the kalichakra to compare to the seeds that were small and see if they were the same. Slim Ps Even the cheap safari mix they offer is better than 70% of the seeds on the market. Slim

Latest posts

Back