Now what....!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Professor bongwater

Still Green!
Reaction score
As some here may know, I am (as some people call it) "legal", as California is concerned anyway. Someone has just broken into my house. Now that he is unconscious and duct taped to my chair, do I need to hide the girls before I call the police like any other law abiding citizen or should I have nothing to hide?
Hypothetically speaking of coarse!
This was brought up in conversation between the wife and I yesterday. So I thought I would ask here to get some other views on the matter.
How legal is "legal"?
Admit it I had you going...
Prof.

Professor bongwater said:
As some here may know, I am (as some people call it) "legal", as California is concerned anyway. Someone has just broken into my house. Now that he is unconscious and duct taped to my chair, do I need to hide the girls before I call the police like any other law abiding citizen or should I have nothing to hide?
Hypothetically speaking of coarse!
This was brought up in conversation between the wife and I yesterday. So I thought I would ask here to get some other views on the matter.
How legal is "legal"?
Admit it I had you going...
Prof.
HA HA HA you had me going lol im saying to myself damn this guy is crazy he has some one taped to the chair and hes asking ppl on the net what he should do :stoned: :stoned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do a google search for MJ laws in Cali. PBW. You should come up with something. ;)

I think I would take him out under cover of darkness,and drop him off somewhere he will be found, but maybe not right away. Hopefully lots of mosquito's around as well. I would also inform him that if I EVER see his sorry %$# again he will not live to tell the tale.

eh...I'd keep him duct taped up to the chair...tie a solid piece of rope/chain to it and suspend him off a tall bridge. Someone would eventually rescue him of course, but I'm sure he would have learned his lesson after that! Lol you could imagine the spot he'd be in when the police are questioning him about who did it. What's he going to say...Oh...The guy who I was trying to rob knocked me out! He must have done this! ah ah ah.

Thanks for all of the support guys!
I just thought I would attempt livening things up around here. The fact is, unexpected things will always happen when you least expect them to and of coarse I am a little paranoid. Mostly due to the way the laws haven't worked out for me in the past. It all stems from reading over and over about "legal patients" being raided and doing time because of the raid. There have been many examples of this in the past and there will be more to come. There is never any details as to why they did (or are still doing) time, but from what I understand most are due to plant numbers. One should not need to be paranoid when they have seemingly taken all of the necessary legal steps to cultivate and self medicate. Thanks to all who are still reading!!
Prof.

Hmmm..if someone broke into my house I'd break both his arms+legs and dump him in the middle of the street outside my house with a sign wrapped around his neck that read "This is what happened to me when I tried to break into a crazy man's house." :D

Well, I personaly would leave him tied to the chair. Tie his legs up really good. Then take a 12" long 3/4" diameter drill bit and run through his knee-cap and up his thigh-bone. Make sure to wiggle the drill as you're drilling up the thigh. The intruder will tell you everything he knows, about you, your grow, how he likes to take it in the butt, pump the neighbors cat, whatever! In about 3 days or so he die of blood poisoning from the bone marrow. But it'll be the worst 3 days of his miserable existence.
The just chop him up into little pieces and go fishing. He'll make great chum and you'll probably catch the biggest fish you ever have.
That's what I'd do anyway...:bugger:
Cheers

PS - As to the original reason for the thread PB, I would hide it. I am a med patient in Cali too, but I wouldn't take the chance. Ultimately it kind of depends on your location too. Some cities/counties won't bother you about it if they do find it, but why take the chance?

Well, I personaly would leave him tied to the chair. Tie his legs up really good. Then take a 12" long 3/4" diameter drill bit and run through his knee-cap and up his thigh-bone. Make sure to wiggle the drill as you're drilling up the thigh. The intruder will tell you everything he knows, about you, your grow, how he likes to take it in the butt, pump the neighbors cat, whatever! In about 3 days or so he die of blood poisoning from the bone marrow. But it'll be the worst 3 days of his miserable existence.

Hope I never get on the wrong side of you :D

Do what the Vietcong did...Take a piece of bamboo and cut an end at a sharp angle...Tie someone up infront of that end and water the plant...Bamboo is a very fast growing plant...It will gradually grow through that person's back/stomach slowly impaling them.

Now we get to see who the thugs are...:eek:

Latest posts

Back