Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah!!!! Looking great Rose! She's def packing on since the last set of pics. Did you ever build some kind of cover? Has the temps just been wacky, or has it actually rained? Hating how they look right now with these temp covers due to the forecast..........

WOW, I guess so Ston~ plumping up. Take it to some amber if you can.. It is good meds.

oh no on the pm... I hope you can get rid of it quick.

SNS has a product called 244C for mold and mildew... don't know the cost though.
sierranaturalscience.com

Those look nice are they close to ready?

Yeah Rose, they're getting there. A week or two at most and they're coming down. Used that 244 before. It's made from thyme oil and stinks. Wasn't too quick to spray big ol buds with it.... The pm has been holding to fans so far. Hopefully doesn't speed up and spread

Good luck Ston-loc, hope she makes it to where you want.

Thanks MR1. I'm not too stressed about it. Pm hits every year regardless of what I do. Pretty sure it's just where I live. Always lose some to it.

It sucks, but it is what it is. Two years ago lost all but like 3 oz on a big girl in three days. Saw the pm starting, tried to treat it, and literally in three days the entire plant and buds were covered. Sucked big time! So losing little here and there is manageable, losing a 1+ lb plant in a few days is heartbreaking.

Looks ready to me...amber yet, i hope? I hope you don't lose too much to mildew. I sure hope you like her as much as i do. She flat works for pain. Harvest mojo Ston!

I'll have to look after work. That pictured cola is one that's farthest along. A lot of them are still full of white hairs, and just don't seem ready to the naked eye. I'll look later today

Rosebud. I'm just wondering how's the cover up going. it rained for 2 days and mine stayed dry . Worked so good ,I'm covering every night to keep the dew off. my mold is in check ,and I plan to keep it there. my harvests usually get done when the bud rot sets in. So I do not even want the dew on them. that's pretty much my JOB now . cover the girls every night. All of June and July its covering them for early forced flowers. then in Sept for moisture control. But I do like my JOB.

We haven't had any rain nor low temps. It was 65 when we got up this morning. IT looks like rain today, but so far none.. We may test out the new tarp tomorrow. Pictures to follow, thanks Bozzo.

Latest posts

Back